Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. (9091 Views)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Top 11 Everyday Car Technologies That Came From Race Cars / Would You Buy This 1982 Peugeot 504 Station Wagon For ₦6million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ichema4u(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
i need the 4 digit code that came with my peugeot 406.
how do i get the code..
i cant find the plastic card that comes with a peugeot.
any ideas peeps?
my VIN found in the image below

Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ichema4u(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
VIN info ctd

Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ichema4u:
i need the 4 digit code that came with my peugeot 406.
how do i get the code..
i cant find the plastic card that comes with a peugeot.
any ideas peeps?
my VIN found in the image below

what code ?

there are many codes, engine code, gearbox code, radio code, paint code etc
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by Day11(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

what code ?

there are many codes, engine code, gearbox code, radio code, paint code etc

This man seek a Radio Code I think cheesy
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ichema4u(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
i have the radio code already..
but i need the 4 digit code that comes with peugeot car..
the one you use to reset ur remote when u change the spoilt key remote circuit
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2015
ichema4u:

To my knowledge, the 4-digit code that is supplied with new cars (often on a metal / plastic tab, is the code used to order a replacement key Keys. It is usually on a tag, which is on the key ring.

Is this the code you're after?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ichema4u(m): 6:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Siena:

To my knowledge, the 4-digit code that is supplied with new cars (often on a metal / plastic tab, is the code used to order a replacement key Keys. It is usually on a tag, which is on the key ring.

yes Boss
i need that code for my remote
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by Inception(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2015
Siena:

Too brilliant for my liking! tongue

Indeed you are the bossman!
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by billionjoys: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2015
ichema4u:

Costs 5k.
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ichema4u(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Costs 5k.

ok Boss
i'll contact u asap
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Costs 5k.

Hello, can you also help me with the access code? Because my Peugeot 307 has refused to start and I run a scan on it and was told it has entered code may be because the key was still in the ignition when the battery was removed. Kindly get back to me as soon as u can. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2017
ericmor:

Hello, can you also help me with the access code? Because my Peugeot 307 has refused to start and I run a scan on it and was told it has entered code may be because the key was still in the ignition when the battery was removed. Kindly get back to me as soon as u can. Thanks

You do not need any code, just get someone with a pp2000 diagnostic tool to reset the system.
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You do not need any code, just get someone with a pp2000 diagnostic tool to reset the system.

Thanks for the reply. The person that help me to check it with his system said it will not reset not until we get the access code. That was wat he said bcs he specialize on peugeout and everything on peupeot is wat is on his system with their softwear but I don't know if u have someone in lagos with that system that can do it for me. Thanks
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Good day, i am still hoping you can help me with someone in lag to do it for me. just let me know the person price and we can discuss.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:03am On Jun 13, 2017
ericmor:

Good day, i am still hoping you can help me with someone in lag to do it for me. just let me know the person price and we can discuss.
Thanks

Contact elbashyr, he can assist you.
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Contact elbashyr, he can assist you.
Sorry, who is elbashyr? How do I get in touch with him?
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
ericmor:

Sorry, who is elbashyr? How do I get in touch with him?

Use the search button.
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Use the search button.

OK sir
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by ericmor: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Use the search button.

i have done that but no reply
Re: How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406.. by bigx(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Who can get this code these days?

I had one with the Original VIN of the car but the BSI was changed at a point in the life of the car some years ago and when I plug in pp2000 a different VIN comes up meaning probably this is what the car is using now.

I guess I would have to get a Key Code for this new VIN?

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria / Autel, Launch And Other Car Diagnostics Equipments / Watch:BMW's Wireless Charging Pad Will Charge Your Car In 3½ hrs Without A Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.