Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,017 members, 7,899,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Testers Required For A New Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Testers Required For A New Portal (647 Views)

Bloggers Needed On A Forum/ Testers / New Portal / Forum For All Akwa Ibomites And Cross Riverians On Nairaland / Naijaborn.com Private Beta Testers Needed :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testers Required For A New Portal by Afam(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hello,

If you have time on your hands I would appreciate it if you could spare a little to test a new portal I setup.

It is supposed to provide quite a number of useful services to Nigerians especially those living in Nigeria.

Bugs, errors etc could be sent to afam@ijann.com

The website address is www.ijann.com

Emails could be sent on criticisms or suggestions.

If however, you want the suggestions or criticisms on the forum no wahala.

Enjoy.
Re: Testers Required For A New Portal by IG: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
good work there. But the slogan "strictly for Nigerians" gives the impression that
non-Nigerians are not welcomed on the site. Or is that intentional ?
Re: Testers Required For A New Portal by Afam(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2009
IG:

good work there. But the slogan "strictly for Nigerians" gives the impression that
non-Nigerians are not welcomed on the site. Or is that intentional ?

The "Strictly for Nigerians" slogan is intentional because it's main focus is to provide information and services that are relevant to Nigerians whether living within or outside the country. However, those within would most likely benefit more.

It is clear there is still work to do as I have received via personal emails quite a number of useful pointers and suggestions which I would integrate/implement within the week.

I may have 2 versions of the same site to make comparison easier for end users.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Contribute This Freeware Fancy Avi To Mpg Converter Tool As Some Kind Of Gift Fot This Forum / It Jobs Available / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.