Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,065 members, 7,931,660 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? (46051 Views)

22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / I’m 37, But My Dad Still Beats My Mom. Should I Tackle Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by 5minsmadness: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
amLEGEND1:
Peado

KINGSAMURAI:
what are u saying?

IamLEGEND1:

Peado?

KINGSAMURAI:
What's Paedo?

IamLEGEND1:

Peado?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by AbdulHaram(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
But I bathe my girlfriend, is that wrong? undecided undecided undecided
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
5minsmadness:

LOLZzzz

u dey sight my convo with O.P abi?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by IamLEGEND1: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
AbdulHaram:

not at all
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by chineloSA(f): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
AbdulHaram:

Yes,it's wrong if it's not your wife, you are fornicating. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by 5minsmadness: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
AbdulHaram:
Hmm so your girlfriend never learnt to bathe herself sad

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Geezy4real(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's wrong in every aspect of life...whether personally, categorically, morally, psychologically, culturally, religiously, delibrately, or even innocently...OK...I'm done!
All I'm trying to say is that he should just stop & render an unreserved apology to d girl in concern plus she should be so ashamed of herself (at 12 years!)...d mum ain't to be spared too (can do better as a mum!)

2 Likes

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Pidggin(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
comrChris:
its wrong anyway but what about mothers bathing their sons at that age

Only a mother with sexual issues will bath a 12year old boy when he is perfectly normal.

1 Like

Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by donhils: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
You guys really need someone to tell you that it's wrong? Like you people don't know
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Godwinmbina(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
it's very very wrong for a 12ys old still been bed by d father and not mum, very wrong if u asked me
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by aspirebig: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
fkyshow:

Why better if it is a boy?

Because I see nothing wrong in a father bathing his son.

Anyway, some people never had Parental care.
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Peado?
grin
Re: AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
So the dad go bath her orange breast and round booms...op something is wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.