Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai (1896 Views)

Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Photos: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by Harbdulrasaq(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EO6EEjhjWmA/VcDqUpktvbI/AAAAAAAGHow/d3F7CHCol3w/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Sujibomi Ogundele aka Sujimoto, the CEO of Sujimoto construction was recently spotted in Dubai with the king of Dubai, his Royal Highness Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The multi-millionaire Nigerian business man has been trying for years to make million dollar investments in Dubai and maybe that's what the short meeting with the king was about. More photos after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vg_d5z-88H4/VcDqTgY-91I/AAAAAAAGHos/6ysXJgsowws/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-h9YFLGBuMWY/VcDqVdrjL6I/AAAAAAAGHo4/dx_PIVVrUR8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-nigerian-enterpreneur-sujimoto.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by chris4gold(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
but wait a minutes, wetin i come do for here self?
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
See simplicity yet so powerful in delivering dividends of governance. If na for Nigeria now, a whole red neck army officer will be standing behind buffoons in the name of presidents.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by SenR(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerians leading the way since 905AD.

Proudly Niggerian!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by olokfor: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by TLU(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Who is Sujibomi Ogundele? What are his antecedents? I just checked through his website and it's pretty detailed and mind-bogging. But I'm curious about how he started out. I became especially curious when i read he was 'endorsed' by Kola Aluko.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by BIGERBOY1: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please what's his background and profile and source of his wealth. Congrats to him.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by stevecantrell: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2015
TLU:
Who is Sujibomi Ogundele? What are his antecedents? I just checked through his website and it's pretty detailed and mind-bogging. But I'm curious about how he started out. I became especially curious when i read he was 'endorsed' by Kola Aluko.

Oil money has a way of spreading about, the Aluko connection may just indicate he's a front for other big fish.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by major466(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2015
Just finished watching documentaries about Dubai- Impossible City and Mega Structures. The king, then a crown prince was and is responsible for the Infrastructural miracle in Dubai.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by laudate: 4:12am On Aug 05, 2015
TLU:

Here is a short profile of Sijibomi Ogundele. His story is really inspiring. A classic rags-to-riches story of a young man whose story changed due to a chance encounter with a Japanese property tycoon, who took a chance on him by giving him a head start and an opportunity to prove himself, in the real estate market.

He took lessons learnt from that encounter into the real world. Armed with determination and perseverance, he worked his a.rse off selling homes developed by his Japanese mentor, to the rich and famous. Today, he is just as wealthy as his well-heeled clients.

Sijibomi likes to live in his own world. But it is a world he created for himself through hard work and grit; and the determination not to be a failure. In his words, he chose to stay at the top because the bottom was crowded. His decision, however, was predicated on a trip he took to Japan some years back.

He takes up the story: “My visit to Japan played a tremendous shift in my mentality, my beliefs and life in general. This gave me an opportunity to know that life is a choice: you’re either down or up. And I decided to stay up because I believed the bottom was too crowded.”

Drawing inference from the miraculous transformation that was the hallmark of the Dubai success story, Sijibomi believes that in real estate, the man who wins is the man who takes himself beyond the ordinary and employs creative thinking.

“In real estate, the man who pushes himself beyond the limits and employs creative thinking is bound to win. Several years ago, I visited Dubai and I saw a country with its prevalent vast desert and landmass but through sheer creativity and grit, they’ve turned it into a global megalopolis. That trip and subsequent ones taught me characteristics and fundamentals of the development process.”

One Meeting that Changed Everything...

Sijibomi speaks about a meeting he had with a Japanese that changed his life. It was not just the meeting that effected the positive change in his life but the advice he took from the Japanese which turned out to be invaluable.

“Sujimoto san (san in Japanese means Mr.) is the uncle of a dear friend of mine, a Japanese girl I met in Nice, France and she convinced me to further my life and education in Tokyo. As you know, my name is Siji, meeting Sujimoto in Tokyo was a great coincidence for me and instantaneously, I was drawn to him. He became my mentor. He instilled in me confidence and educated me on the benefits of self-improvement. He always reminded me that my present or past circumstances have very little to do with my future. What guarantees my future is my ability to dedicate myself to excellence. He told me Jesus loved the world but chose only 12 people. Suji is a real friend that is better than a hundred fake ones.”

See more here: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sijibomi-ogundele-my-high-school-teacher-who-called-me-dumb-now-works-for-me/185181/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2015
From today onwards, my name is sujiplane
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerian Enterpreneur Sujimoto Meets The Ruler Of Dubai by kennyman2000(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Good one..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Owing Soldiers Salary Arrears! / Oh Dear! Is Chevron Laying Off 8000 People Today? / Breaking!!! Season Of Denials:buhari Denies Another Campaign Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.