Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? (1048 Views)

CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by osareimwen(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
is good to get marriage at 21?

im afraidĀ  undecided

but my boy have everything n he's 27
im a student n we both live in europ
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by sparta(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2009
Girl, even in my late 20's am afraid but am still getting married this year, so i can understand your fears. i love my boo and cant wait to be his mrs.

What do you do though? student, worker?

is your man loving, kind and respectful?

If you know you are going to be happy with him then you can go ahead.

The best
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by Ben13: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2009
though I'm not a woman, but marriage shouldn't bring about fear undecided
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by CrazyMan(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2009
Don't be afraid my dear; if you love him and he loves you, then it's ok to give it a shot.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by Czarskit(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2009
No don't marry yet, wait until you're 48, then u'll av enuff 'experience'. . .
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by osareimwen(f): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2009
thx @sparta wink

im still a student and it remain 2 yrs to finish

yea, he's loving, kind and respectful
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by C2H5OH(f): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
21 is the new (21 - (21/3)), conclusion: not fully ripe for marriage.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by charles316: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
my sister ,this is d best age to get married and not when men must have browsed ur body for ages.dont let guys turn u to fairly used.sure,most ladies will be jealous of u
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by yme1(f): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
abeg marry o, time waits for no one. in as much as you have what it takes to be a loving, respectful, God fearing, believing and adorable wife. but note marraige is not just filled with bed of roses there are bound to be ups and down what makes you that special one is when you stick together through this rough times. ONE LOVE
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by JJYOU: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2009
charles316:

my sister ,this is d best age to get married and [size=18pt]not when men must have browsed ur body for ages.dont let guys turn u to fairly used.sure,most ladies will be jealous of u[/size]

mmmmmmmmmmmm i will wait the sensible of NL to talk about this
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by Moyola(f): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
It is feri feri baaad! angry tongue
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by amebono13: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2009
@topic

i dont see any prob in marrying at age 21,but the problem i have is "you poster marrying at dat age,u know why

u r not mature and smart enoff
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by sparta(f): 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
osareimwen:

thx @sparta wink

im still a student and it remain 2 yrs to finish

yea, he's loving, kind and respectful

Then good, as long as he is ready to continue paying your school fees and taking care of you. Look girl it is not when you married that matters, it is who you marry.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by patwhizkid(f): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
It is nat good 4 a girl 2 marry @ 21, wait until u are 41 before u get married.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
there is no age that is right for marriage, but i get the sense that the poster feels like if she gets married now she would be giving up her youth and all the possible fun that she can have while she is still young. Some people would tell you to not do it and enjoy your youth while it's still there and some people would say do it because you found someone who you love.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by izeek(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
if u feel like its too early to get settled, then u'r
not ready and mature for marriage.

age is baseless i n marriage, but rather ur willingness to comitte to ur hubby.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by bubblegum(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
Moyola:

It is feri feri baaad! angry tongue

y is it feri feri bad dear
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by Remii(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2009
Under normal circumstances, I mean with good education and economic development, ladies should marry at age of 21 and men at age of 25 that way they would be able to complete training their kids before retirement. Today's reality has chnaged that though. However for those who are luck to be ready at that age its the best.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by MrCrackles(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
Poster

It is ok to marry at 21

And it is imperative to have common sense too!

Do you have any?
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by kugaba(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
you have to look at your Emotional stability ,size, and how much mental strenght you have to withstand the rough times because they will always come.
Its not an issue of age because at 16, most females are matured enough 2 get married.
Good luck.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by nich(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
i dont think 21 is bad, but are u mentally/emotionally/physically/spiritually ready to enter marriage?
have u guys discussed careers paths for both of u. yeah, u said he has everything, but what plans does he have to ensure that he always has everything or at least almost everything.

why not try marriage counselling?

my 2 cents! best wishes.
Re: Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? by Moyola(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
bubblegum:

y is it feri feri bad dear

Y? erm. . . [size=2pt] no mind me jare! [/size] tongue
Hao yu dey? wink

@ topic
Age doesnt matter, if yu can 'handle it'

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If U R Caught Up In A Very Heavy Rain Can U Urinate On Urself If Pressed? / A Man's Lies Come With An Expiration Date Of Thirty-days / She Misplaced A Gift I Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.