Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,976 members, 7,899,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (31538 Views)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2015
soe:
okay...but whatever he was begging for needs to be investigated...we must find out what was so critical as to warrant two grown fathers, kneeling down before a mere mortal....No No No...this is no longer democracy....

I don't know if it is just me, but it appears that the way politics and god-fatherism is practised in the south-south is totally diabolical and strange.

Seems more like a cult group.
Calm down... Same thing happened In Owerri between Rochas and his Speaker last two years.
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by philips70(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2015
chymystique:

Lol @ the bold.. please which animal are you philips? cheesycheesy

Cheetah
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by stankezzy: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Bluetooth2:

A general that begged for his life or a general that dressed in skirt and blouse like biatch and run away leaving his people to die.

Who is crazier between the two ?
you always talk out of point,what is d meaning of ur write up ?
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by uduokirika1(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He's rotting in hell already so no need for another fight. cheesy

Just like the chicken hearted crying Generals who went to hell first!!! Only that One fought like a General but d other two............grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by Benzzle: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2015
chymystique:

Really?? What do you ve to say abt APC Gov El-Rufai kneeling for the elders before his election... This is not party matter, Most politicians can even swim with the sharks sef.
el rufai didn't kneel to beg mind you
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2015
chymystique:

Really?? What do you ve to say abt APC Gov El-Rufai kneeling for the elders before his election... This is not party matter, Most politicians can even swim with the sharks sef.
.............. Lol!!!!! Dont even go there sis! Do you know how your Oga Jona was kneeling all over the country for monarchs, pastors etc before the election?!
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by sunsewa: 11:38am On Aug 05, 2015
when human brain goes bun kum.
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Barbarians and thugs! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by delta234: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bluetooth2:

A general that begged for his life or a general that dressed in skirt and blouse like biatch and run away leaving his people to die.

Who is crazier between the two ?
No General wear skirt run bros, guess you"re referring to Alams.
But for a General to beg for his life in front of a "mere Major" , hia! that has to be looked into by the Americans.
Liverless people.
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by henryhemon(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
vivypretty:
hope he has forgiven you after the embarrassment

Hi how do I get through to you?
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by Savigne(f): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
mikool007:
Hmmmnnn.....an igbo man kneeling down, der must be sometin more to dis
To your "wisdom" there is no end
Re: Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
otokx:
The problem with Delta State and indeed most south south states is that the wrong people - mostly uneducated/certified slaves are in power. This is a state where building of market and small gutters makes one an overnight millionaire.

Delta state is in a deep ditch. Only God can rescue the state. Emma has sunk it. illiterate millionaires made everyday while hard working peeps go jobless.

The painful thing is deltans don't know or don't care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dauda Lawal Testifies Against Magu / President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.