Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,328 members, 7,940,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started (2829 Views)

. / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Orikinla(m): 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram and Pinterest Started

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by PulseWeb: 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
nice cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Warlord3000(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Impressive..

Like airforce will say... Joining you guys soon.. Lol

Na joke oo cheesy
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Orikinla(m): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2015
Warlord3000:
Impressive..

Like airforce will say... Joining you guys soon.. Lol

Na joke oo cheesy
[size=18pt]
Why na joke o?
Even if you don't have the brains, at least have the balls to make a great positive impact in your life and the lives of others around you, one day at a time.
My tech start up made it to top 10 finalists in my first attempt for the Fund for Internet Research and Education (FIRE) Awards in 2014 of African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC). [/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Warlord3000(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
Why na joke o?
Even if you don't have the brains, at least have the balls to make a great positive impact in your life and the lives of others around you, one day at a time.
My tech start up made it to top 10 finalists in my first attempt for the Fund for Internet Research and Education (FIRE) Awards in 2014 of African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC). [/size]

You don't have to use upper text to make your point while quoting me.. And the "na joke" part was the Airforce1 quoting so it won't sound like a mock phrase...

And wtf is wrong with you to assume someone doesn't have the brain or balls to do something?

Maybe next time you should read the mind frame of a poster before jumping to conclusion and quoting..

So go find the so called "brain" you are missing.
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Orikinla(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Warlord3000:

You don't have to use upper text to make your point while quoting me.. And the "na joke" part was the Airforce1 quoting so it won't sound like a mock phrase...

And wtf is wrong with you to assume someone doesn't have the brain or balls to do something?

Maybe next time you should read the mind frame of a poster before jumping to conclusion and quoting..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Vicben(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Interesting!
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by onyengbu: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Warlord3000:

I dont think he attacked you. I think he was even trying to motivate you.
My thoughts though.
Re: How To Start A Billion Dollar Startup: See How Instagram And Pinterest Started by Warlord3000(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
onyengbu:

I dont think he attacked you. I think he was even trying to motivate you.
My thoughts though.

And I sound like Someone who needs motivation and have "no brain or balls" all because I threw in an Airforce popular phrase analogy as sarcasm abi..

Well. Next time there are better ways to do that and read between the line of a speech before posting it..

Not the " even if you don't have the brain at least have some balls about it" analogy...

It's rude..

Don't know the motivational books he is reading that condones that...

PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Need A SMF Theme Like Nairaland / Website Design Companies In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Adult.xyz - Get Paid To Share Adult Links On The Internet! Created By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.