Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,993 members, 7,970,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:46 PM

Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? (412 Views)

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by Validated: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Dear NL, as the President work on his cabinet said to be announced sometimes next month, I thought it would be interesting to get opinion on what to expect from the President. All of us Nigerians want a better nation where we can be proud of. Who makes it happen may be immaterial as long as we can someday raise our heads and be proud as Nigerians.

In as much as we cannot chose the cabinet for Mr. President, we may have reservations about some individuals who are today jostling for political appointment, especially as cabinet ministers. May be from your state, LGA or someone you have associated with in the past, who you think obviously would be a "taint" on Buhari's cabinet.

So, I am asking without sentiments and tribal prejudices, who do you think should not make president Buhari's cabinet? Possibly state your reason in one sentence. Of course, I have my reservations for a few individuals but I will be neutral.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by sademola: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2015
All wailers n exTANoids!

They will want to be there to loot as usual!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2015
I would not like to see Alh. Lai Mohammed in Buhari's cabinet. The man will riun the cabinet with his lies and propaganda.

Secondly, Amaechi. Thought he had become sober until his recent outbursts. The man cannot be tamed and would likely betray Buhari. Moreso, he does NOT LIKE MONEY grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by CharliParker: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
All wailing wailers
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Wise men from the east!!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
Bubu should just try to appoint capable hands!!

No excuses!!
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Cup, Alcoholic Wine and Fura , what kind of Cabinet abeg , Naija made of chinco, I will comment later. Off to Sabo Yaba.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Not Make Buhari's Cabinet? Why? by bewla(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2015
To be honest got biff whit no one excerpt orubebe

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Government To Seal Off Housing Estate Debtors Apartment / Uk Passport: saraki sues Online Media / Buhari Sacks NPA Boss, Ado Bayero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.