Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,161 members, 7,928,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work (489 Views)

Things You Should Never Share At Work / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
A couple of weeks ago, I showed you photograph of Aisha Buhari Praying at the National Mosque Abuja, Today, the gist I have about Aisha Buhari is concerned with the World’s Breastfeeding Week (August 1-7) that is currently been celebrated.

Aisha Buhari has encouraged employers in Nigeria to take the bold step that allows for mothers to breastfeed their babies at work in accordance with this year’s World Breastfeeding Week theme which is Breastfeeding and Work: Let’s Make it Work!

She made this clarion call in order to emphasize the importance of supporting mothers who work to breastfeed their children at their workplaces. According to her, working mothers who breastfeed tend to take less time off from work because their children are less likely to be sick. Women who have adequate maternity benefits value their employers, leading to increased productivity, job satisfaction, and loyalty

Woman.ng reports that Aisha was ably represented by the wife of the Kebbi State Governor, Zainab Bagudu at the 2015 World ‎Breastfeeding Week event

This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by RichDad1(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
Good One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by kossyablaze(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
I need breastmilk

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Honestly brestfeeding is one of my biggest concerns about my future wife. I need 6 month exclusive for my kids, and I do not want anything to stand on the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by cccxxiii: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2015
Breastfeeding at work? Good suggestion but I guess it depends on the role of the woman. For some job roles it won't be convenient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Encourages Employers To Support Mothers To Breastfeed At Work by GogetterMD(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Support exclusive breastfeeding. Support our women on the right to breastfeed at work

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

see!!!Unilag Students are on fire.. / Standard Chartered 2015 International Graduates Programmes Are Now Open. / Lead City High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.