Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Innjoo I2s On Jumia - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Innjoo I2s On Jumia (561 Views)

OUKITEL K4000 Plus 4100mah+2gb+16gb @ 7,320 On Jumia / Black Friday Scam On Jumia / Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s On Jumia by Finesauce: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
This is the time to discover wonders...
It is a time to discover the secret of smartphones worldwide!

Discover the wonders of the innjoo i2s with its amazing features that makes it the big hit!

* The innjoo i2s is a smartphone designed in an operating system of 4.4.2 Android os that pills out the secrets behind it.
* With its wonderfully crafted 13mp autofocus primary camera and 5mp secondary camera plus flash,you can capture nd video those beautiful and loving moments during day or night because they worth it!
* Discover the innjoo i2s vivid hd 5inches screen that gives high quality of colour production that are mind blowing...
* DISCOVER the speed and space of the all new innjoo i2s that its purpose is to make ur work easier and faster!
The innjoo i2s has d ability of making things move at blazing speed without interference.
With its 1gb ram and 16gb rom hdd you can save any media,document or game that u can run on high speed.
* It also has a a free 16gb flash memory and a free E1 powerbank accompined with a battery capacity of 1900mah liion battery!

Purchase your own new innjoo i2s smartphone today on Jumia @an affordable price of N26,299 and DISCOVER the secret behind this wonderfully created smartphone!

Call or whatsapp me on 08136591672 to make ur respective orders!

Thank you!!!

Re: Innjoo I2s On Jumia by abdulhadi101(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
sorry if this is a wrong place to say this: i have been looking for innjoo i2s battery cos mine is dead, i will be grateful if u could help me find it..... and does innjoo note baterry works on innjoo i2s

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice, Wat Kinda Phone Can I Buy For 15k / US Used HTC Desire 610 (black) / Which Of The Android Phones Can I Buy With 15k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.