Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,618 members, 7,917,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child (1711 Views)

Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Dating A Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by pressy09: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2015
A Chinese man has successfully sued his wife for giving birth to an ugly girl and a court injunction has mandated the woman to compensate the man with a sum of $120,000

Jian Feng and his family

A Chinese man named Jian Feng charged his beautiful wife to court for giving birth to a girl who he describes as being "incredibly ugly". He reportedly won the case in court and the presiding Judge has ordered his wife to compensate him with a staggering sum of $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me”, this Feng revealed during an interview with Irish Times.
The crisis started when Jian Feng attributed the ugliness of the child to infidelity on his wife's path. A DNA test was allegedly conducted which ascertained Jian Feng's status as the biological father of the child. As the pressure persisted, his wife confessed to have had about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery done in South Korea before they met.

It was on this ground that her husband file a case in court. He accused her of false pretenses, deceit on looks and scam.

A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his wife to indemnify him with $120,000.
SOURCE:http://www.familyparliament.com/998/court-orders-woman-to-pay-husband-120-000-for-giving-birth-t
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by KYLEJP(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol.......dis is interestin
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by nikkiking(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pishure or i don'tbelievit
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Shebarh(f): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
no be wetin d man put insyd am she go produce undecided

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol such can never happen here in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Krystalzkris(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
she should sue her husband for putting ugly sperm nsyd her ni.... Lolz.... People will neva cease to amaze me
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by rosy4u(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
choi see wetin cosmetic surgery has done grin dat means d lady was incredibly fugly b4 going under d knife cry
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Symphony007: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
I think due to how boring their job is, some judges just amuse themselves with ridiculous rulings.
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by nnachukz(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
it should have been a million dollar charge. Why just 120,000 dollars.
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by dyabman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided
Shebarh:
Krystalzkris:
she should sue her husband for putting ugly sperm nsyd her ni.... Lolz.... People will neva cease to amaze me

Are you girls sisters because it seems both of you lack understanding
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by IamLEGEND1: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
serves her right
just if this would work in 9ja

#change

Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by UncleJudax(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shebarh:
Lie lie. Read again. The fault is from the wife. She had customised her appearance.

That's a scam. wink
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by UncleJudax(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Krystalzkris:
If you cant get rich, try and improve your intelligence for your own good.

Your comment is ill-informedcry
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Krystalzkris(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:
i dont remember asking for ur advice
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Krystalzkris(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by UncleJudax(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Krystalzkris:
Don't worry, I rendered it for free. I reiterate, raise your IQ.
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Krystalzkris(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
dyabman:
undecided

Are you girls sisters because it seems both of you lack understanding
nd u lack sense of humuor,dumbass
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Davos19: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
dis kray
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Krystalzkris(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

Don't worry, I rendered it for free. I reiterate, raise your IQ.
lol. Since u go about rendering unsolicited advice,i think you should do urself a favour by advicing urself a little. 'Mind your business and stop taking things serious'.. tongue
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by UncleJudax(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Krystalzkris:
lol. Since u go about rendering unsolicited advice,i think you should do urself a favour by advicing urself a little. 'Mind your business and stop taking things serious'.. tongue
I never take anything here seriously, but you certainly do, hence the ranting.

The fact is that you faux pased. Take the harmless correction and move on. kiss
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by pressy09: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hey!thi is real.you better believe it
UncleJudax:

I never take anything here seriously, but you certainly do, hence the ranting.

The fact is that you faux pased. Take the harmless correction and move on. kiss

Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by UncleJudax(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
pressy09:
Hey!thi is real.you better believe it
You are quoting me out of context. I don't take the rantings here seriously.
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by Chidexter(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Shebarh:

Please endeavour to read articles before you comment.

She did plastic surgery some years before marrying the man hence why she gives birth to ugly children.
If you had read the post you wouldnt have posted this
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by dyabman(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Krystalzkris:
nd u lack sense of humuor,dumbass

Oh you call that humor , okay.
Re: Court Orders Woman To Pay Husband $120,000 For Giving Birth To A Ugly Child by KYLEJP(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol such can never happen here in Nigeria
Like seriosly

(1) (Reply)

See Reason To Hold Your Wife's Hand In A Shopping Mall: Photo / Hello Crush / 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.