Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,687 members, 7,921,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue (477 Views)

Help @ A Fee To Resolve My Adsense Approved Blog Issue / Total Cost In Creating A Blog / 20 Tangible Reasons Why You Need To Start A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by Godwin999(m): 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please how can i make money with the amount of people visiting my blog?
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
You can make money through Affiliate marketing, even if you have only 10 unique visitor per day. you just have to prove to them that the product you are an affiliate to is worth buying and they will buy through your link. Note (consider getting your readers trust first by providing informative and quality content)

Vicdayo's Blog
Ogundipe Vicdayo.
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by Ben1975(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Affilaite marketing

Join an reputable affiliate program (like the one in my signature link) and

select a niche that relates well with your readership, then pick 5 products that are so good that you would promote tem even if you were not going to get paid

Do reviews discuss related topics, no hard selling, hare selling is a turn off, let your potential customers come to you, or make them an offer via a lead capture page

Godwin999:
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by Ben1975(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Affiliate marketing

Join an reputable affiliate program (like the one in my signature link) and

select a niche that relates well with your readership, then pick 5 products that are so good that you would promote tem even if you were not going to get paid

Do reviews discuss related topics, no hard selling, hare selling is a turn off, let your potential customers come to you, or make them an offer via a lead capture page

Ben Ajose

Godwin999:
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by gozmos(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Godwin999:

Adsence is a Good way of making money online... I can get that for you
Re: Pls Help Me Out On A Blog Issue by tbsnetworks: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2015
You want to write a post unique content for an adsense approval it is better way to get adsense account. All the best. Outsourced Technical Support | Managed IT Support Services

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters I Need Your Clear Responds On This Blog That Looks So Fine / Verizon Is Providing Internet Connection 1000 Times Faster - Programming / 1 Dollar Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.