Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (443784 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
henry007:
Has anyone noticed that the soft touch buttons light up and act as notification led when a message comes in?
Yup
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by seanaddy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretty1214:
just bought mine in gombe state @ d rate of #24,500. dancing# shoki
pls im in plateau state. Hw can i get it here, if u can pls let me knw hw u got urs. Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by pretty1214(f): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
seanaddy:
pls im in plateau state. Hw can i get it here, if u can pls let me knw hw u got urs. Thanks
I bought it from a tecno dealer in gombe & I was told, I purchase the last phone. Uwc
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Mystiq25(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
seanaddy:
if you're in Jos you can check it out at ahmadu Bello way Hamaz precisely, I'm sure you can get it there.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by seanaddy(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mystiq25:
if you're in Jos you can check it out at ahmadu Bello way Hamaz precisely, I'm sure you can get it there.
im serving in pankshin lga, i dnt knw jos very well bt will try look out there.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lokojay1989(m): 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please I cannot download any application on my new C8. It kept showing "unknown error while trying to install:504". Pls what the way out?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 1:41am On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Femikutti:
Lol... Na u Sabi
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 1:44am On Sep 04, 2015
yes ke
Youngpo413:
indeed
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2015
concerns me
showlaw:
let the teaser continue pls, i never collect salary wink
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by onekindaguy: 1:48am On Sep 04, 2015
oshey
showlaw:
you made a gud point here
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2015
macbeyland:
Seems the tecno Camon C8 bootloader has to be unlocked before the phone can be rooted....for those who have the device, Please go to Dialpad and press :*#*#7378423#*#* . Go to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. Look at Boot loader unlocked allow and if it's show No you cant unlock bootloader. Otherwise, you can unlock your bootloader.
. tried rhis but nothing is happening
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
macbeyland:
Seems the tecno Camon C8 bootloader has to be unlocked before the phone can be rooted....for those who have the device, Please go to Dialpad and press :*#*#7378423#*#* . Go to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. Look at Boot loader unlocked allow and if it's show No you cant unlock bootloader. Otherwise, you can unlock your bootloader.
. tried this now but nothing is happening developer plsss help ooo I swear I can pay any one who help me root this baby oo cos am really missing the works of rooting on this device ..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Mystiq25(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
seanaddy:
im serving in pankshin lga, i dnt knw jos very well bt will try look out there.
alright when ever you are in Jos go to Ahmadu Bello way, there are dozens of shops there at the GSM Villa, hamaz communication, Bullets phones etc.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2015
With the slow pace this thread is moving, I am forced to think that this tecno Camon C8 is not been purchased by a lot of Nigerians. As a result, getting support and mods for this device may be very difficult
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
TechLector:

lol... Its more than that.... See link above to read more about the c8

front camera is 5mp with a flash.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Elcapo:
I can't believe I'm using a tecno phone cry

Whoa i hope this phone lives up to expectation because i think it Į̸̸̨§ bin over hyped
The camera looks cool tho.
Compared to iPhone 6?!
The person that made that comparison must be high on coke or wet weed

Bros this your comment make sense die. na wa ooo. some people actually believed it ooo, better than an iphone6, i hear say e fit satand with any iphone 5
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jonathan2787:
mannerless thing i cant buy a phone whos stuck on android 5.0 forever, 1g ram, crappy 13mp camera who thinks its better than iphone, no notification light and worst of all no ota and its sold for 26k oboy atleast am not a fan boy and i know what i want go get your cranium checked before opening your sewer .. all you guys that don't even understand what RAM means are shouting 1 gig ram, do you most iphone runs on a 1 gig ram and they don't hang or lag, it's more about the processor strenghth, the C8 moves with a 64 bit, the same type as the iphone 5s, that's a phone most samsung can't beat, get your facts right
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sandyultimate:
watch miss techy play asphlat 8,injustice and gta, fifa 15 hit man sniper, momentum valey, subway surf, watch you tube vedios, istagram,play music all at the same time... and they all play well without any lag yet ur all mighty hot note plays these games with lag and some fools call it trash because of the 1gb...
abeg help me tell them oooo, they don't even know the meaning of 1gig ram and 2 gig ram, it's more of the os and processor speed, you guys really need to stop acting ignorant..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by henry007(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sandyultimate:
watch miss techy play asphlat 8,injustice and gta, fifa 15 hit man sniper, momentum valey, subway surf, watch you tube vedios, istagram,play music all at the same time... and they all play well without any lag yet ur all mighty hot note plays these games with lag and some fools call it trash because of the 1gb...
My IHNP couldn't handle that many apps despite the 2gb ram. it's prolly not about the ram. Most annoying game on the IHNP is Asphalt, its always dark and unplayable
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Veka: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
tecno dont want no hacking
Thobeee:
the phone is overhyped it's nonsense it can't tweak u can't change the Imei hv been using the default font u can't change the font cuz it's not rootable
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Veka: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
it would be nice for you to educate the uneducated in this matter really cos i keep hearing 1gig this 2 gig that being bandied about and not one person explaining the implications for a non tech inclined person.
3rdlegxxx:
abeg help me tell them oooo, they don't even know the meaning of 1gig ram and 2 gig ram, it's more of the os and processor speed, you guys really need to stop acting ignorant..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
The idea now is to get a backup of the boot. Img and other necessary files to create a cwm for the tecno Camon C8 so that one can I install it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
henry007:
My IHNP couldn't handle that many apps despite the 2gb ram. it's prolly not about the ram. Most annoying game on the IHNP is Asphalt, its always dark and unplayable
u mean ur pirated copy dats probably meant for anoda device.download it from the playstore and stop giving false testimony
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Andking: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
macbeyland:
The idea now is to get a backup of the boot. Img and other necessary files to create a cwm for the tecno Camon C8 so that one can I instahll it
who's gonna help ouf
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Veka:
it would be nice for you to educate the uneducated in this matter really cos i keep hearing 1gig this 2 gig that being bandied about and not one person explaining the implications for a non tech inclined person.
the higher the ram the better the multitasking(I.e the more apps the phone can run in the background while use another app without it needing to refresh the app in d background or the stuttering to occur on the phone).the soc(mtk,snapdragon,a8) determine the performance of the device.simply put the a8 chip on the iPhone since is better than the intel chip on d Asus zenfone 2 hence smoother performance on the iPhone but thanks to d 4gb of ram on the zenfone 2 compared to d 1gb ram on the iPhone multitasking is better on the zenfone 2
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
davthom:
the higher the ram the better the multitasking(I.e the more apps the phone can run in the background while use another app without it needing to refresh the app in d background or the stuttering to occur on the phone).the soc(mtk,snapdragon,a8) determine the performance of the device.simply put the a8 chip on the iPhone since is better than the intel chip on d Asus zenfone 2 hence smoother performance on the iPhone but thanks to d 4gb of ram on the zenfone 2 compared to d 1gb ram on the iPhone multitasking is better on the zenfone 2
Ur write about the fact on the higher the ram the better multitasking... but there are many other things involved u cant comper an a7 chip with mali gpu 450 to an a53 chip with mali gpu 720... so pls go do some research and stop saying trash
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sandyultimate: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
LETS USE A LAPTOP FOR INSTANCE A CORE I3 QUAD CORE AN 4GB RAM CANNOT BE COMPARED TO A CORE I12 DUAL CORE RUNNING A 64 BIT OS
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2015
remele2:

its 6735
then how come people are saying its benchmark scores are low lyk 18000 on antutu
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
Ur write about the fact on the higher the ram the better multitasking... but there are many other things involved u cant comper an a7 chip with mali gpu 450 to an a53 chip with mali gpu 720... so pls go do some research and stop saying trash
the a7 is a CPU while the Mali 450 is a GPU but yes chips with m450 like phantom z are not better than a7 but about a53 chips with mali 720 I don't know.I have not seen a comparison BTW an iPhone 5s and a mtk 6753 device. plus what's this nonsence about trash and research I was just stating the fact
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Darkseid(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Sandyultimate:
LETS USE A LAPTOP FOR INSTANCE A CORE I3 QUAD CORE AN 4GB RAM CANNOT BE COMPARED TO A CORE I12 DUAL CORE RUNNING A 64 BIT OS
Abeg wetin this guy dey try talk
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by abogjohn(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Lemme explain something about Ram, Processor and GPU, maybe i could put a straight to some pple argument... The chipset in tecno C8 even as it is a quad-core can still beat Infinix Hot Note Pro hands down Ignoring the fact dat IHNP has an Octa-core processor.. Though the bigger the Ram the better the Multi-tasking.... The IHNP uses a MTK 6592 which contains a 1.4ghz octa-core build on 28nm cortex A7 32bit and A Mali450mp4 as a gpu but the gpu lack a Open GL 3.0. Despite the gpu having 4 cores it still can't play a GTA San Andreas on full graphics smoothly.. The Cortex A7 achitecture is for low-end-middle range devices, so you can't use it extensively even though u have 100gb of ram. The tecno C8 uses a MTK 6735 processor with 1.3ghz quad-core build on 14nm Cortex A53 64bit cpu which means it will be faster, with Mali T720 with the support of Open GL 3.0 which most mobile gaming developer are using to develop their games now.which is for the super-mid devices though this chipset is the lowest among the 64bit processors MTK has produced... in my conclusion i still expect A 64bit quad-core cpu with 1gb ram to perform better than A 32bit octa-core based on low architectural design Cortex A7 with 5gb of ram. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.