Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (443337 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by seanaddy(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
Hello Guys! the multitasking issue with camon c8 has been fixed oh.... i unrooted my fone yesterday then i got ywo updates, which i did... After that a lock appeared when i try to multitask.... Here is the trick ( U need to click that lock for it to lock work properply.... I can now switch between games now without it restarting... No need to root again.... As u can see i have exceeded 750mb of ram
Pls How did u unroot?? ?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by DrTony1(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Pls add me up to the C8 whatsapp group 08036499100
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2015
i flashed d original stock rom back to the phone
seanaddy:
Pls How did u unroot?? ?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dottune(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
Hello Guys! the multitasking issue with camon c8 has been fixed oh.... i unrooted my fone yesterday then i got ywo updates, which i did... After that a lock appeared when i try to multitask.... Here is the trick ( U need to click that lock for it to lock work properply.... I can now switch between games now without it restarting... No need to root again.... As u can see i have exceeded 750mb of ram
Bro, so are you saying that, for the multitasking feature to work well we have to use the lock feature.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
i flashed d original stock rom back to the phone

Where can I get the stock ROM you used....
Paste direct link here.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
You can lock the minimized apps when rooted, you don't need to unroot to do that.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Dottune:
Abeg the younger brother of Camon c8, camon c5 has multitasking issues o, how do I solve the problem?
so tecno are this dumb... they couldn't fix the multitasking issues... so they took it to c5 too...... thanks God I didn't buy the c5 after selling my c8.... I had to upgrade to a 2gig ram phone.... I can't cope with the 1gig ram any more

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
I was even wondering if tecno had sense... at lest they shd hav produced a 2 gig ram version of c8 ,I don't care if it will cost 30k... I would hav gladly bought that...... me don port go innjoo fire plus oooo
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2015
i had to unroot so i could update the phone... my initial sysytem did not have the lock at all..
tunnamania11:

You can lock the minimized apps when rooted, you don't need to unroot to do that.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2015
yes o... it works flawlessly when u do that...
Dottune:
Bro, so are you saying that, for the multitasking feature to work well we have to use the lock feature.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
i had to unroot so i could update the phone... my initial sysytem did not have the lock at all..
That's what u should have posted initially. For those that have H+ feature, you can lock your minimized apps.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
supersam95:
so tecno are this dumb... they couldn't fix the multitasking issues... so they took it to c5 too...... thanks God I didn't buy the c5 after selling my c8.... I had to upgrade to a 2gig ram phone.... I can't cope with the 1gig ram any more

Same with me brother,
I'm waiting for the next 2GB ram phone from tecno..
So i can get rid if this C8..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
supersam95:
I was even wondering if tecno had sense... at lest they shd hav produced a 2 gig ram version of c8 ,I don't care if it will cost 30k... I would hav gladly bought that...... me don port go innjoo fire plus oooo

Lol... Just to add 1GB and make the phone become a beast... Cos of its outstanding processor..
I think they were considering phantom 5's Sales
If C8 had come 2GB ram, phantom 5 will be useless...
No one is interested in the finger print for unlocking phone..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Ebubemg(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
I
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
bro that stuff doesn't work, I have tried it, my apps still reload whenever I multitask. The only thing it does is that for apps like UC browser, it saves the last page you were on b4 multitasking and once you go back to the app, it reloads to the last page you were on but with Internet connection and worst is, when you clear your apps, those ones that you padlocked will still remain unless you manually clear them.

I hate that tecno is avoiding this multitasking problems when they send updates to the phone so this will be the last tecno I will ever use.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
am quite disappointed they have not addressed it properly too.... Are u rooted
100naira:
bro that stuff doesn't work, I have tried it, my apps still reload whenever I multitask. The only thing it does is that for apps like UC browser, it saves the last page you were on b4 multitasking and once you go back to the app, it reloads to the last page you were on but with Internet connection and worst is, when you clear your apps, those ones that you padlocked will still remain unless you manually clear them.

I hate that tecno is avoiding this multitasking problems when they send updates to the phone so this will be the last tecno I will ever use.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 100naira(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek:
am quite disappointed they have not addressed it properly too.... Are u rooted
not yet
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Jst rooted mine again some minutes oh... And guess what! I fink i hv found a better fix oh.... Here is the deal... U need to lock down your ram manager pro... as far as ram manager pro is running non stop you wld hv no problem multitasking... there is actually no need to lock all ur apps when trying to multitask... JUST MAKE SURE YOU LOCK RAM MANAGER PRO
100naira:
not yet
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek
How will someone lock down the ram manager pro?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
khenykhey:
How will someone lock down the ram manager pro?
By clicking the padlock in that window....

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
olufemimajek

did the feature come with the recent update because i could not find any padlock on mine

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please, whenever my device is locked and someone call me, the profile will automatically change from general to meeting and my device will not ring, it will only vibrate. Please how can I stop that?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by olufemimajek: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yhs! when i unrooted my phone initially i saw two updates
khenykhey:

did the feature come with the recent update because i could not find any padlock on mine

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
tunnamania11:

Bro how can I lock the minimized apps?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tunah2012: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
khenykhey:
Enjoying simple server on my c8. Ram manager pro solved my multitasking ish.. The battery life is superb. Camera is A1. What else.. #Tweaked #Rooted
pls which site re u downloading from
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
pls add me 08037699945
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Bro how can I lock the minimized apps?
Do you have H+ feature? Long press middle button to see list of opened apps, by the top left, u will see opened key, just click on it to lock.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2015
ametu166:

Location sir
lagos
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
olufemimajek:
Jst rooted mine again some minutes oh... And guess what! I fink i hv found a better fix oh.... Here is the deal... U need to lock down your ram manager pro... as far as ram manager pro is running non stop you wld hv no problem multitasking... there is actually no need to lock all ur apps when trying to multitask... JUST MAKE SURE YOU LOCK RAM MANAGER PRO

No oo, you do not need to even run Ram Manager in background for you to multitask,
As long as you are rooted and you set RAM manager to More Multitasking, then reboot finish..
I have been using mine without any rubbish updates.. like Padlock na catcher dem go still put.. no be H+ na HIV+.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AwesomeRomeo: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dam5reey:

No oo, you do not need to even run Ram Manager in background for you to multitask,
As long as you are rooted and you set RAM manager to More Multitasking, then reboot finish..
I have been using mine without any rubbish updates.. like Padlock na catcher dem go still put.. no be H+ na HIV+.
Please I have two problems with my c8. One, if my device is locked and someone call me, the profile will automatically change from general to meeting and my device will not ring, it will only vibrate. Two, in the night, all running apps will stop running or exits before morning. How can I tackle this problems? Tanx.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
innjoo, Tecno, Infinix, first they hype their phones and you think it's all good then we buy them and get faced with so much problems, i am tired and i am going back to buying Samsung J7 for rest of mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (136) (Reply)

How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.