Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,930 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? (457 Views)

“Rate Of Kidnapping Has Dropped Since The Arrest Of Evans” - Nigerian Police / IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / A Murderer In South Africa On The Run. Pls Share Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Where ever you are you would agree that there have been a high increase in mosquitoes. Last night I had to sit down outside over night to escape these suckers in my room. Even outside was bad,but at least there's air. So you share your experiences.
Re: Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? by undercurrent(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
In my area, they've gotten used to our blood so they spit it out.
Re: Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? by marshalcarter: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Well in ma area....I guess dey go for military training b4 cumin to bite usgrin

I decided to head to iffa's headquarter 2day for otapiapiagrin

#weed
Re: Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? by Lattop(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Those guys were not too much in ma area but u can find like 150 of them in each apartmentgrin
Re: Pls Share....whats The Rate Of Mosquitoes In Your Area.?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
marshalcarter:
Well in ma area....I guess dey go for military training b4 cumin to bite usgrin

I decided to head to iffa's headquarter 2day for otapiapiagrin

I dey tell you.

#weed

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Releases N11bn To Pay Pensioners / Parents Of Madonna Students Brutalised By Dean, CSO Sue Varsity For N1bn / Fiancée Of Slain Cameraman Adam Ward Received Wedding Gown Same Day He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.