Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,188 members, 7,880,706 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Illegal Job Sack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Job Sack (442 Views)

Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO) / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Chembe, Benue. Kill Village Head / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Job Sack by Bumken(f): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please, I need advice on legal action. My boss just gave me a sack letter for no just reason and without my last month salary. Please, what do I do. I will be doomed if I don't have the salary because financially its hard for me. Lawyers help me. Thanks all for contribution
Re: Illegal Job Sack by Ephemmm: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2015
The truth is that employer has the right to terminate the appointment of an employee with or without reason. However, this does not connote that the contractual terms stated in the employment letter must not be followed.

What was your Boss's response when you asked for your salary? What is the content of the "exit clause" in your letter of employment? If you have the payment of one month salary in lieu of notice, you can claim it.

However, it all depends on the reason behind your termination/dismissal. If it was due to grace offence, you might not be able to claim any kobo irrespective of the years you have spent in such organization.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: Nigerian Troops Clear Gwoza-yamteke Road Of Ieds / How A 10yr Old Girl Escape Rape In Ekiti / Kylie Subject Blac Chyna's Son To Domestic Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.