Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? (1088 Views)

Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! / What Death Causes Can Bring One Fame In Nigeria? / CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by iphanyiuma(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you had the power to bring one of them to life to grace your screen who would it be??

Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by CountDracula(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Is bruce lee there? No?
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
only if michael jackson was inclusive.
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by Emeraldcute(f): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Muna cry
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by therealdeal10: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's a hard call buh i'll go 4 legendary sam loco

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by donholy28(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sam loco efe

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by Yustash001(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bisi Komolafe...
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by iphanyiuma(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sam loco

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by JamesBond419: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
DaGrin nor dey?
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by santos876(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whitney houston I want
Re: If You Were Opportune To Bring One Of These Celebrities To Life Who Would It Be? by 360jamng(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Simple: Sam Loco Efe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Opens My Private Part To Inspect If I Slept With Other Men” / PHOTO: Fela Stormed By Paparazzi / PHOTOS: Princess Jessica Anyansi Wins Queen Of Aso 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.