Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,133 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:41 AM

Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (36360 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by neocortex: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
helpee:
i now know why buhari and his APC lawmakers were hell bent on impeaching fayose. this guy knows how to hit the right nail. Buhari has suddenly realised there is no magic card that can solve this country's problem in a short while. in order to gain time, he is trying to divert attention away from his abysmal failure in the last two months by shifting the blame on the past regime. LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT BUHARI ALREADY SPENT TWO MONTHS IN POWER WITHOUT ESTABLISHING ANY SINGLE CASE OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ANYBODY DESPITE MAKING SEVERAL WILD ALLEGATIONS IN OPPOSITION. THEY ACCUSED PDP OF SHIELDING CORRUPT PEOPLE WHILE IN POWER AND YET, BUHARI IS YET TO ESTABLISH ANy CASE OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ANYBODY. WHY IS HE HIDING THE NAME OF THE MINISTER THAT STOLE BILLON OF DOLLARS ACCORDING TO HIS NEW CHIEF OF INFORMATION, OSHIMOLE? AT LEAST THEY WENT TO AMERICA TOGETHER. IF BUHARI REFUSES TO NAME THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE WITHIN A MONTH, I WILL PERSONALLY START AN ONLINE PETITION FOR BUHARI TO RESIGN COS IT WILL MEAN ONLY ONE THING.....THIS CHANGE IS A SCAM.

I am with you on this,
refusal to name and prosecute those who looted $150 billion dollar
of Nigerian money is a treasonable offence and Buhari is guilty of treason against
Nigeria and Nigerians.

#RealChangeWeWant
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by ba7man(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am patiently waiting for the day Fayose will make the news for a positive governance decision he made............ rather than running his mouth off, eating in public or riding okadas.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by neocortex: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
LewisO:
Fayose is one of the worst and senseless man to have stepped into politics... It's very unfortunate Nigerians are stuck with fools like this in the opposition party.

His brain is just too little.

Zombie, Let's just say that your brain can't handle the valid points Fayose raised.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Smooyis(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose made some points in his submissions even though I do not agree with him in totality
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by nzeobi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
best4momoh:
Don't worry fayose. Baba is coming for you. Keep running your mouth. Baba need to investigate ekitigate. We all know how u became the governor
Fayose is only saying the naked truth, I challenge you to counter his point with facts.
And stop threatening people with ekiti gate, if you are convinced of any wrong doing, report to your buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by jumpandpass: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
temitemi1:
“You don’t announce a process to the public. Rather, you announce the results because that is what is of interest to the people. It is like you are announcing that you know where armed robbers reside, won’t they change their location?”
Well said
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by neocortex: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabicon:
Why are PDP members so eager to know the names on the surposed list? if you have nothing to hide, why worry about the existence or in non existence of a list

You mean Nigerians should not worry about a list that contains the name
of those that stole $150 billion dollars ?
Your case is critical!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by governoragweven: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
i am a supporter of the corruption/ money recovery move, but the whole thing is not so clear anymore, my able president claims he has the list and names of corrupt persons who stole public funds, why is it difficult to "role the ball" imagine him mandating the new GMD to go and recover the monies and he claimed he has the list.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
dp
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari and his APC team are noise makers, The only thing they know is MOUTH ACTION, "I will", "we will"

I don't know if he (Buhari) is high on excessive kunu and Fura coupled with gworo.
lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nokiax2(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
If it is easy de way he is complaining, they are there 4 good 16yrs what have they done?
For God sake why cant dis pdp tugs allow this man to do his job.
This is his third month there. How can u achieved in just 3months sometin d@ has been damage 4 16yrs? If Nigerians can live sentiments and be sincere 4 once.
During pdp time who even make attempt to recover money? Now dat good Nigerian with good heart want to try his best, they r complaining.
Bad belle live BUHARI alone. Dis is his own time let him try.
Longlive Buhari/Yemi.
Longlive Nigeria.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by arent88(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
I wonder how a sitting governor who has the responsibility of making the life of his people better just like the sitting president find time to critisize the president when he has virtually done nothing since he was sworn in as a governor.i think fayose should face his own challenges and leave the work of critisizeing the president to his party members who are nt holding any public office for nw.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Kenobus: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose is the man! Ewoh! Buhari seating with corruption and dinning with it. Tinubu and Amaechi; Sylva, Obj, El-Rufai, Atiku etc are the thieves!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by jacksonite: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
margclever:
when it comes to mouth odour we know those that have it
Tinubu and Laid Mohd of course!
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Horlawale1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
W for?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by MrBasketball: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
neocortex:

Zombie, Let's just say that your brain can't handle the valid points Fayose raised.
He goat his post really hurt you silly Tanoids.

Sorry.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by neocortex: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
LewisO:

Fayose is always off-point... Don't defend his stupidity by quoting me with ignorance.

eeyah, Fayose insulted your god, take heart.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
best4momoh:
Don't worry fayose. Baba is coming for you. Keep running your mouth. Baba need to investigate ekitigate. We all know how u became the governor

*Yawn* noise.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by KanwuliaJara: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Real NOISE!
Na today? grin
While he travels from KUNTRY TO KUNTRY!
E go soon come back for h-insai "coffin"!

Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by LewisO: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
neocortex:

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by homosapien(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That is my point exactly, Imagine Buhari wants to fight corruption with the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi as his right hand men.

Buhari and his APC team are noise makers, The only thing they know is mouth action, "I will", "we will"

I don't know if he (Buhari) is high on excessive kunu and Fura coupled with gworo.

The last time Tinubu held any political office is almost ten years ago, during this period, the people democratic party held sway at the national level from obasanjo to Late Umaru of blessed memory and finally Gej. And if my memory should serve me right, Jagaban was drag to code of conduct bureau, yet nothing was found against him.
note: am not saying Jagaban is a saint cus no politician is, however my grouse with people like you is that you allow emotions to be-cloud your sense of reasoning. the Tinubu you hated so much have been discharge and acquainted by constituted authority empower by the constitution to perform such duty. yet your kind will always refer to Jagaban at any political discourse even though Jagaban himself is not mentioned.

Just like a demented fellow was saying on another thread that even if the Senate president present nepa bill he must lead the Senate what kind of reasoning is that. please let learn to call a spade a spade and not shovel. I am not an A. P. c member nor sympathiser am just an advocate of good governance who believes everybody should be given a chance. Gej was given Six years but he was a lazier fare leader which happens to be his greatest undoing. please let give Pmb a chance and after four years if he doesn't perform to your expectations use your pvc to do the needful. my two cent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by melvin0004(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
celebarty:
Fayose shut up
its u dat shd shut up........fayose is on point.....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Gondonu: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
governoragweven:
i am a supporter of the corruption/ money recovery move, but the whole thing is not so clear anymore, my able president claims he has the list and names of corrupt persons who stole public funds, why is it difficult to "role the ball" imagine him mandating the new GMD to go and recover the monies and he claimed he has the list.
You mind this senseless & brainless president.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Pierocash(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
d act of making preposterous and clueless criticism is called Fayose text NONSENSE to 419 for more rubbish
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by demoore1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
LewisO:
Fayose is one of the worst and senseless man to have stepped into politics... It's very unfortunate Nigerians are stuck with fools like this in the opposition party.

His brain is just too little.
You are nothing but stupid fool.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by gesundheit: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
Will this nonsense fayose just shut up his mouth already.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by LewisO: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
demoore1:
You are nothing but stupid fool.
The donkey knows more than you.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
horexy:
Fayose is just an old fool dt talks too much!
Should i give you his phone no right here,so that you can say that straight into his ears?....then i would know you mean bizness
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
anigbajumo:
Av neva see him commission any project in ekiti rather dan eating @iya serifa,iya kudi canteen......

@least salaries are paid thus parents can afford to send and train their children in school,stomach infrastructure is On.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
"It is like you are announcing that you know where armed robbers reside, won’t they change their location?”

Exactly.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Fayose a motor park tout

Better than an educated illiterate who left the masses in hunger,many students dropped out of sch,bursary award wasnt paid yet he can afford to build another govt. House and bought 2 BEDS for N50m all from the state treasury.
You need to be a park tout maybe you too wld be inspired to be gov. Like fayose who sit and dine with the poor masses!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukar Ibrahim To Buhari: Don't Expect Votes From Yobe, Adamawa, Four Others / Umo Eno Announced Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election 2023 / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.