Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,373 members, 7,964,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" (944 Views)

Read This Funny But True Story Titled 'vaseline'. So 4ny LOL / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / My Short Story Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" by Jenny1010(f): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
She begged him to let her go , but he refused. With his masculinity he pined her down , put his large palm round her thin neck and threaten to snuff life out her if she screams. As she hopelessly gapes out silences cries with tears running down her red face and soaking the sheet. Perfect! That just the way he like it. He like to hunt down his prey, and devour it gradually alive and whole as it grunts in pain. It's not his first times, he knows the routine, first the hapless struggle, then the begging and finally the capitulation. This time he want to try a new stuff, he wants a new sensation. She is scared and weak . It's time. He unzipped his short, brought out his already erected joystick , click up toward her dizzy face , with his huge hand, he pressed the both side of her jaw so as to get her to open her tiny mouth. Then , with immense delight on you face, he slides his joystick deep down her mouth passing through her sharp teeth and almost hitting the walls of her throat. At that moment, she smiled. That was the last time he ever forced himself on a girl.

Lesson:
1. It doesn't matter if you are facing a stronger, bigger enemy in your life, God will always find a way to make them place their head on your mortar... Just like he help david in the bible.

2. Being a man , tall, huge and strong won't make you win a fight. Fights are won by the best strategist . Rapist be warned!
Re: Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" by kossyablaze(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
GOOD WRITE-UP

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Talk : Diary Of An Introvert In Love / Forgiveness May Cost / 31 Days Of Gråcîôx Poetry On Arthut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.