Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (57110 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
ok i am ifeanyi by name from the sou
guy sou ?
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Oziohindase(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
He purposely killed the lady coz she is beautiful n can easily meet n marry a more responsible man than him, but let me ask, if not the brindness of LOVE, hw culd this lady get married 2 such monster like Morufu in the 1st place?, this world is getting 2 an end.........
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by delishpot: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
When women assert that marrying a wealthy man is best, stories like this are part of the reason....smh!

And you heard she married him for his wealth? If anything she married him cis she folliwed what people would say if she had left him earluer or rejected him
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Teophilus96(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Just here to check the STATE.We need to pray for that state,seriously itz getting outta hand. hahahahaa,bt bros, that's very harsh of u u knw.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
bola4dprec:
guy sou ?
sorry i meant to say south east
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ijustdey: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oziohindase:
He purposely killed the lady coz she is beautiful n can easily meet n marry a more responsible man than him, but let me ask, if not the brindness of LOVE, hw culd this lady get married 2 such monster like Morufu in the 1st place?, this world is getting 2 an end.........

agree with the 1st emboldened..... because I don't see how the lady could fall for such a brute local guy....

@ 2nd emboldened.... it's blindness and not what you wrote....

and I still don't know why some women like suffering and smiling (beating and given a black eye)
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

My mum won't leave...

Just tell me with all the real stories and events that keeps happening

She won't have a change of heart..... Hope things are getting better
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by DocAdray(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Heartless and wicked husband.
R.I.P. to the unfortunate woman.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Dragonking: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

My mum won't leave...
You better force her to leave or be ready to bury her soon. This thread is a perfect example. May God help you.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Onyiido: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
adebisiolumide5:
Wicked!!
Soooo wicked oooo. I wonder how that woman managed to stay with him all those while
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
I SAID IT BEFORE AND I AM SAYING IT AGAIN;
FEAR YORUBA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I've said it before and I'm saying it again

You will die a loser like ojukwu
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2015
My opinion ooo. But if you look closely, 8 out of 10 women hear dressers are wayward. I've confirmed this myself. I don't know why it's like that with that profession.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2015
The government is not ready to fight crimes in that country. It is as easy as building giant prisons and bakeries to feed these animals messing up the society. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Osama10(m): 4:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Na wa oh.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ogene70: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2015
happney65:
Ogun state again..Why be say Na there recent bad news dey happen?Too bad..

na

O
B
A
S
A
N
J
O. .....state!!!
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

Just tell me with all the real stories and events that keeps happening

She won't have a change of heart..... Hope things are getting better

She doesn't believe in such and wouldn't want to leave her kids with her co-wife
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2015
Look at the black nigga sef.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Dragonking:
You better force her to leave or be ready to bury her soon. This thread is a perfect example. May God help you.

Amen
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm....the sister and brother showed up after receiving a call....and found her nursing a baby, her body well beaten...and him with a big stick in his hand... then they left ... and didn't return with big sticks of their own or area boys. This should not be news to them.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by ugbah007: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Guys we dey Bleep up sha,why sleep with a married woman?it's very wrong.
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

She doesn't believe in such and wouldn't want to leave her kids with her co-wife

So dad has a second wife...... That's interesting, hope he doesn't treat her like that too
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

So dad has a second wife...... That's interesting, hope he doesn't treat her like that too

Nope...he doesn't
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Nope...he doesn't

So who is then the co-wife as you stated
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

So who is then the co-wife as you stated

Dad has 2 wives, mum is the first. He doesn't treat the 2nd the way he treats mum
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Dad has 2 wives, mum is the first. He doesn't treat the 2nd the way he treats mum

That means the second one might have a hand in what is happening
#just guessing from the surface report
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

That means the second one might have a hand in what is happening
#just guessing from the surface report

That was why I didn't mention her earlier cos people would think as you just did...everything are in God's hands
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

That was why I didn't mention her earlier cos people would think as you just did...everything are in God's hands

No problem
HIS grace is sufficient

I hope their hadn't being any major incident since that time
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by redgem(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Islie:

No problem HIS grace is sufficient

I hope their hadn't being any major incident since that time

Thank God, none
Re: Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) by Islie: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
redgem:

Thank God, none

Am happy for you........

Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.