Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,480 members, 7,901,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card (754 Views)

Consequencies Of Supreme Court Verdicts / Mtn Must Face The Consequencies Of Covetousness! / Balarabe Musa To Buhari: Probe Your Military Regime If You’re Serious Abt Crptn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by Rotjijatau(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
I boarded a kekenapep to my office this morning & i met this airforce babe in her uniform and I said "hi" but she didn't answer. so everybody kept quite till she got to her destination, she dropped and was paying the driver then i noticed her purse at where she sat down and i immediately said in a soft voice "hello, look" but before I could finish she shouted and started insulting me saying "You dey craze, you no dey see woman leave am ba, carry your wahala dey go" Then I kept quite and the kekenapep man continued our journey. when i got to the office and opened the purse behold her airforce ID Card was inside with four ATM cards of different banks. What are the consequences of her misplacing the card?
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by jammani(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Google it!............... Yes!......... On the internet
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
@ OP I will advise you to take her property to any nearest Airforce base.
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by Rotjijatau(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
I know their airfoce base because that was where she dropped.
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by Adewummy007: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
She will make an affidavit and another will be issue. It's like loosing a normal ID card. Nothing special. But you can do a favor by returning it to her barrack
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by Duru1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I boarded a kekenapep to my office this morning & i met this airforce babe in her uniform and I said "hi" but she didn't answer. so everybody kept quite till she got to her destination, she dropped and was paying the driver then i noticed her purse at where she sat down and i immediately said in a soft voice "hello, look" but before I could finish she shouted and started insulting me saying "You dey craze, you no dey see woman leave am ba, carry your wahala dey go" Then I kept quite and the kekenapep man continued our journey. when i got to the office and opened the purse behold her airforce ID Card was inside with four ATM cards of different banks. What are the consequences of her misplacing the card?

Few minutes of inconvenience. The ID card should be replaced before she leaves office. The only headache lies with four ATM cards with respect to the jungle called Nigeria.
Re: What Are The Consequencies Of Misplacing Your Military ID Card by distinguished1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
See gobe

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A State Of Confusion / /buhari-brought-n2-7trn-investments-from-us-visit-presidency/ / President Buhari Is Sunderland’s Coach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.