Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

NNPC Gets New Geds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Gets New Geds (1298 Views)

Edo Gets New Commissioner Of Police, 5 Days To Election / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / NNPC Gets First Ever Igboman As GMD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Gets New Geds by dahaz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
THEWILL can report that as part of the restructuring of the corporation, the number of directorates have been reduced from eight to four with four new Group Executive Directors appointed to head them. The new Directorates and their Group Executive Directors, according to THEWILL checks are Refining and Engineering with Dr. M.K Baru as Group Executive Director; Exploration and Production, Denis Nnamdi; Commercial and Investment, Bankole Komolafe and Finance which now has Isiaka AbdulRazak as Group Executive Director. All the appointees were previously Group General Managers.
http://thewillnigeria.com/news/exclusive-nnpc-gets-new-geds-restructured/
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by dayo23(f): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
angry
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by onomeasike: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
As former General Managers, these are part of the establishment. I just hope they will function creditably
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by dayo23(f): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hope yeebos are represented?
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by DEXTROVERT: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Denis Nnamdi: Yoruba Deltan.....No yibooo
Northernization agenda in progress.....lolx
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by EdCure: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
They should get to work and fix the rot in the organisation and the oil sector at large.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by not4sure(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
hmm this man can't wait to start work
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by sammyj: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
SAI PMB well one!! cool
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by EdCure: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
onomeasike:
As former General Managers, these are part of the establishment. I just hope they will function creditably
My thoughts exactly!
But I think their wealth of experience is required here. I have no doubt that they will sit up and key into the agenda of the new sheriff in town.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by dahaz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Denis Nnamdi: Yoruba Deltan.....No yibooo
Northernization agenda in progress.....lolx

lol
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
dahaz:
...... according to THEWILL
checks are Refining and Engineering with
Dr. M.K Baru as Group Executive Director;
Exploration and Production, Denis Nnamdi;
Commercial and Investment, Bankole
Komolafe and Finance which now has
Isiaka AbdulRazak as Group Executive
Director

All the appointees were previously Group
General Managers.

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/exclusive-nnpc-gets-new-geds-restructured/
grin grin
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by Uncleodi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why is the April 2015 Nigerian law school examination results not out?

They keep postponing the release of the results keeping a lot of students in morbid tension.

We want change, not delay. Haba!!

Pls the relevant authorities should look into this as a matter of urgency.
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by dahaz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Uncleodi:
Why is the April 2015 Nigerian law school examination results not out?

They keep postponing the release of the results keeping a lot of students in morbid tension.

We want change, not delay. Haba!!

Pls the relevant authorities should look into this as a matter of urgency.
undecided
Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by hinwazaka: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
I would have preferred an external impartial individual brought in to revamp and restructure the NNPC. In other countries when an institution fails to live up to its billing after a series of domestic executives, a foreign expatriate is brought in to bring fresh ideas into the organisation. For example the Malaysian flight disaster resulted in the employment of a foreign CEO. Even the almighty SONY back in the day after a series of poor turnovers had to hire the services of a former CEO of CBS, an American television company. Though the appointment of Mr Ibe is commendable but the better option would be to alter the act that created the NNPC so as to turn it into a private commercial enterprise which would lead to the employment of only those that are knowledgeable in the handling of corporate bodies. At the end of the day government has no business doing business.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Gets New Geds by Agbalanze(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
onomeasike:
They were not just GMs, but GGMs. Both ranks are different. Hopefully, they will perform.

(1) (Reply)

42 Appointment Made So Far By Buhari Still No South East! / Apc’s Prince Audu Answers The 11 Billion Naira Question: / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.