Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,588 members, 7,937,659 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) (37658 Views)

Saraki Meets Osinbajo As Presidency Uncovers Senate’s Plot / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by olokedde: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
My humble,smart,intelligent VP!May God guide,protect and strengthen you for me.......
Itz clear that Sambo neva knew his functions and all...Always dormant and dull.Except of cos till the election time when he started talkn gibberish!
Hit LIKE if u can't wait for Premier League to start jare!I don tire to dey wait.
Man utd till my bone grizzle!

243 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
I thought the Emir just met with Buhari days back ..

..Predict the next Pictures and win N1500 airtime.

..Click like to support the creation of a photo album section on NL ..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Elosky20: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
xm

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Realist5: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
The man that revealed the atrocities of Diezani, (frog eyes), GEJ and associates in NNPC... May God bless u SLS... Kano has experienced peace in your reign...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by memeguy: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nigeria is truly a united and tolerant nation. Pastor & Emir dancing. I pray it becomes great once more.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
"A mere Commissioner for that matter"! lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by aye9ice007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
I respect this man so much........... He is highly intelligent @bro yemi, I sight u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by fulanimafia: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is the picture of a new, united Nigeria.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
who ar they pls?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by AutoCarTracker(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is unity, thia is one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Uncommon transformation @ osinbajo, this time last yr, even in his dreams he wouldn't be dreaming of being dis so impt overnight, am happy for him, may my life too witness an uncommon manifestation(as d xtians go pray) like broda yemi osinbajo own Insha Allah

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Your colleagues
Young03:
who ar they pls?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by freedom96: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hy,to all those saying Sanusi as an educated man should not be a traditional ruler,You guys are wrong.The change he will be able to bring in that traditional position is more than what what he can do in suit and tie.

One fool called sanusi's dress bedsheets,the thing still dey pain me.For him to afford that "bed sheet" na him 1 year salary be that.

14 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
akin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by iornenge81(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
habawa!!!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by ultrazone2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
saffasf
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
haa
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by efilefun(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by ONIjibit1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Power good sha

See as Baba kekere "commissioner" sit down with im gbenu e soun cap dey talk to Emir Sanusi.

Allahu Akbar

Onijibiti for Chairman, Ondo south senatorial district sorry Odigbo local govt ni jare
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Osunbade too dey posegrin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
gringringringringringrincheesy
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just love this man!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just felt pity seeing sanusi wrapped his superb brain with that bunch of wrappers..

Brain that supposed to be working wonders for Nigeria economy now.. smh

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Young03:
who ar they pls?
you must be hungry

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by iykejohn(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
na politics dia personal interst
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice pics
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
kennyman2000:
ggggjj
what's this

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by akilo1: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
what sanusi is actually looking for?an eemir suppose to be in the palace and expect people to pay him homage but in the case of sanusi is diff,today with osinbaja and tommoro will be buhari,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by azimibraun: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
They must talk and that talk must have far reaching effects on our socio-political and economic existence.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by steppin: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Meets Osinbajo Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
#change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday / Eromosele Adene: Court Grants #EndSARS Protester Eromz, N1m Bail / Desmond Elliot Donates New Transformers To His Constituents Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.