Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) (41738 Views)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / Fayose Dancing At Ekiti Udiroko Festival (Pics) / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Has anyone noticed that Fayose has a fl.athead like me? I suspect fayose to have the Brave Igbo blood. He is too brave to be yorobba. GOV. FAYOSE IKECHUKWU AYO, Carry go!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by kennethchidi(m): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2015
scholes0:
Jobless, Worthless, Useless and Aimless....
Those are his infrastructure projects.
if u read d post at all,u will know he went to commission a newly built market. Atleast, Dats a project,no matter how small it might appear to u dat u didnt c it.
how about asking when aregbese of osun and lochas of IMO will pay their workers salaries so dey too can feel free to dance in public with d people dey govern!
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2015
fayose my role model......
the headache of apc...
the different politician among all politicians...
the only man that can cofront apc....
the tiger of ekiti......
the only governor that dnt use to claim....

fayose i de hail.... ooo

i can c de crown of president on yougrin.... were apc pple dey una no go wail again
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
This is how they will continue to dance with him while stealing from their treasury. Is governance synonymous to Owambe party?
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by maestroz: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Editor1:
FAYOSE!!
The Oba-teru of Ikere
The Dikeoha of Mbaise!
The Chief Wailer of the Niger!
The terror of the Dullard!
The only Lion dat roars in the Kalahari!
The only cock dat crows in the Savannah!
The only man dat dances even wen his downfall is planned!

I just wish to be like u wen I grow Old
Enjoy urself o jare...afterall u have ur certificate!

you wan be like am?
OK, Begin talk nonsense.tell the world your Mum and Popsy wear pampers, drive danfo,Criticize the Military, then the senate before presidency, wish them all dead and publish in the national dailies
then face the Music and watch the Video stream on Youtube. then you would be given the award GCPR(GRAND COMMANDER OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC)
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by ismyheal75: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2015
All na scam. Ekiti people eyes go soon clear.
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2015
maestroz:

you wan be like am?
OK, Begin talk nonsense.tell the world your Mum and Popsy wear pampers, drive danfo,Criticize the Military, then the senate before presidency, wish them all dead and publish in the national dailies
then face the Music and watch the Video stream on Youtube. then you would be given the award GCPR(GRAND COMMANDER OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC)

Dats perfect... provided I won't be a poor wretch like ur dad. Den am good to go!
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2015
For those of you who don't like this man, feel free to kill yourselves, this man tho is yoruba, won my heart. Best man who says the truth. This man, apkabio, and some other reasonable fellows come out for presidency, count me in, even tho I day America, count me in to vote this man.

Insults can roll in, I don't care.
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by blecele: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Are you jealous of the people's Governor. My one man riot ride on you people love you.
mailadedamola:
Idiot!
While he suppose to be solving PDP crisis in the state.
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
This is how they will continue to dance with him while stealing from their treasury. Is governance synonymous to Owambe party?
my brother stealing from treasury is in evry government... no body is pure among them.... any way #fayosealltheway grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
maestroz:

you wan be like am?
lol na wa oo... if u no like de man go hug transformer or go troway urself inside lagoon..... cool
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by Sam25(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose is the most useless Governor in the history of this country. Lousy individual, disgrace to manhood, compound complex fool.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by jwils(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
mailadedamola:
Idiot!
While he suppose to be solving PDP crisis in the state.
what is this one saying
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sam25:
Fayose is the most useless Governor in the history of this country. Lousy individual, disgrace to manhood, compound complex fool.
as for me go hug transformer... sai #fayose
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by change49ja: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Warldbest:
The only problem of apc

Problem, how? Fayose is just a clown...that's why PMB is not taking him serious.
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by Chiaka(f): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose! Our Governor! Our Governor! the peoples man!
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by change49ja: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
The Campaign Speech of Governor Fayose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWYpV-R8Ulw
Re: Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
scholes0:

Pikin get out of my path.... I am not here to prey on ladies.... undecided
Atleast you know what am here for..you what are you here for ? "To cry a fool"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.