Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,994 members, 7,919,165 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. (1018 Views)

I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Ankara Fashion Trend By Jayboy And His Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ok, i met dis cute gal, durin stroll n we got talkin n she say har name was oluchi,n i woo ha n colect ha numba, she said shes comin 2 ma houz, i prepard rice n stew,bout juice,clean n even wash my boxerz angry,..but can u imagins?

I also put bluse 2 romantice d houz,i tuk my bath n shaves,like seriously angry? .she arive, but,she wore mini skirt n my pernis rice, cool smiley , can u blive it,?. Ok,but i smile n she came in n sit n sip on my juice n i knw she is a longa throat. I ask ha how was ur nite n wettin u chops n she said bean oo, ah was like ok i like beans 2, afta sum minutes she cum 2me dat she wans it hurt,dat i shud gives ha ma thing,in whom i was DELITEDsmiley,but she lock ma rum n colect d key n put in ha bra n told me 2 put azonto for her....

......to be continued....
Copyright(c)by jesusboiy, all reserves, no part of dis story shud be copyid physicaly,spiritual, or but mental without d pror permision owner. Contact 081666562*** 4 gals only...tenks angry
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls ur comets n likes wouild go a long way,but 4 d continuatin of dis storys....tenks angry
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Laslasticlala frontpage pls!...angry
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by knostbrown01(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
You want this shit 2go to the front page with this bamboozle grammar

2 Likes

Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
Ok, i met dis cute gal, durin stroll n we got talkin n she say har name was oluchi,n i woo ha n colect ha numba, she said shes comin 2 ma houz, i prepard rice n stew,bout juice,clean n even wash my boxerz angry,..but can u imagins?

I also put bluse 2 romantice d houz,i tuk my bath n shaves,like seriously angry? .she arive, but,she wore mini skirt n my pernis rice, cool smiley , can u blive it,?. Ok,but i smile n she came in n sit n sip on my juice n i knw she is a longa throat. I ask ha how was ur nite n wettin u chops n she said bean oo, ah was like ok i like beans 2, afta sum minutes she cum 2me dat she wans it hurt,dat i shud gives ha ma thing,in whom i was DELITEDsmiley,but she lock ma rum n colect d key n put in ha bra n told me 2 put azonto for her....

Copyright(c)by jesusboiy, all reserves, no part of dis story shud be copyid physicaly,spiritual, or but mental without d pror permision owner. Contact 081666562*** 4 gals only...tenks angry

When she left i guess she took ur brain and common sense and left her braa for u to improvise wiv ur imagination skill
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Fajs: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
How u tey join Nairaland sef
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
knostbrown01:
You want this shit 2go to the front page with this bamboozle grammar
jelousy go write ur story angry
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by daniska3yaro(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm,plenty of arrows even jet li can't drudge it.
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by DrObum(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
E be like Seun go introduce aptitude test before some people go fit join NL ooooo!

Wariz dis shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Johnnoah1st: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
halfrica:

When she left i guess she took ur brain and common sense and left her braa for u to improvise wiv ur imagination skill
HAHAHAHa, u are wicked!
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Johnnoah1st: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
JESUSBOIY:

I also put bluse 2 romantice d houz,i tuk my bath n shaves,like seriously angry? .she arive, but,she wore mini skirt n my pernis rice, cool smiley , can u blive it,?. Ok,but i smile n she came in n sit n sip on my juice n i knw she is a longa throat. I ask ha how was ur nite n wettin u chops n she said bean oo, ah was like ok i like beans 2, afta sum minutes she cum 2me dat she wans it hurt,dat i shud gives ha ma thing,in whom i was DELITEDsmiley,but she lock ma rum n colect d key n put in ha bra n told
physicaly,spiritua without d pror permision owner. Contact 081666562*** 4 gals only...tenks
ur gal killed u? R.I.P guy, till will meet again. help me greet 2pack, micheal jackson, and others, thanks!
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HAHAHAHa, u are wicked!
grin am stil even tryin to be wicked sef
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by MurphyG1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP i begs u pls donts continues this ur storys because u wants to kills us with ur english (make I add "s" ?) ok na.. englishes.. grin grin grin
Re: My Gal Kills Me, And Am Dead!..... True Story By Jayboy. by seuntope8(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2015
D OP i§ tryin to be funnie. Reason for d errors cos I'm sure he knws what he i§ doing. Mr OP you can continue with your story...
Btw, its suppose to be in Joke section and not Romance

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer 'ashawos / 5million Naira Wedding..? / If U Believe In 'OKAFORS LAW' Or You Have Experienced It U Must Read This !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.