Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,085 members, 7,987,834 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:59 PM

University Of Portharcourt Utme Registration Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Portharcourt Utme Registration Help. (238 Views)

JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration / University Of Portharcourt Students Please Help Me O / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Portharcourt Utme Registration Help. by daviddext: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
This is to inform aspirants of the University of Portharcourt that UTME registration has started and my team is on ground to help you get registered smoothly and quickly.
If you wish to have someone register for you in order to save you the stress of queuing in the bank please contact me.

I may not pick your calls because I may be having a lecture, for I am a 300level student of the unique school. But I guarantee you that my team which are full time work men shall have your form processed with immediate effect and still be accountable for your documents until you finish writing the exam.

If you are far from Uniport we can also help you with the registration and you will pick it up few days before the UTME.
Processing fee and registration form will cost you #4500 only.
THERE SHALL BE NO WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME WHEN YOU HAVE US WORK FOR YOU.

(1) (Reply)

MSBI Online Training / MSBI Online Training / Imsu May Go On Strike If The Governor Fails To Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.