Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,235 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana (51699 Views)

BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News / PDP Youths Threaten Takeover Of Party Within 7 days / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You left your useless country to GHANA to help people on de streets? So you mean your foolishness didn't allow you to see the over 120 million poverty infested animals in that zoo of yours?

Where is zoo,? Your papa!! this is Nairaland and not Cediland OK. you guys don't have brain to create a forum,why are you on Nigerian things...Animal...We are far better than you people, a country with 50billion dollar GDP,Dangote can even buy the whole of Ghana and you are here ranting. Proudly Nigerian for life. hand off our forum and create one for blackies in Ghana,kenke eaters.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Where is zoo,? Your papa!! this is Nairaland and not Cediland OK. you guys don't have brain to create a forum,why are you on Nigerian things...Animal...We are far better than you people, a country with 50billion dollar GDP,Dangote can even buy the whole of Ghana and you are here ranting. Proudly Nigerian for life. hand off our forum and create one for blackies in Ghana,kenke eaters.
Stupid charcoal useless terrorists. Who doesn't know nigeria is the most useless country on earth? danGOAT is rich but don't forget majority of you fools are as poor as hell.Stupid eba eater.
How on earth can you compare that useless zoo of yours to Almighty Ghana?
Your useless zoo is not even better than Somalia talkless of Ghana.
Does that even sound logic to you?
nigeria of all countries?? what an insult!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by cirmuell(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
How come Ghana was controlling Nigerian Air Space since 1945? Was Nigeria asleep?
grin You go fear na, a whole airspace o. So all this years we've been sleeping naked chai, my dear country. embarassed
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by King44(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
If u are fed up of Buhari actions it is better you pack you luggage and live Nigeria this country is over populated, enemy of progress
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by King44(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
If u are fed up of Buhari actions it is better you pack you luggage and leave
Nigeria Togo,comeroon,kenya,benin rep etc will be glad to welcome you this country is over populated, enemy of progress
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by CriticalThought: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
Notice the language used around PMB. It is always PMB ordered, or PMB handed down directives. Is this a dictatorship or a democracy? Is the idea of a national carrier nice? Yes, but it is not a priority. What we need now is more players in the aviation industry, it will raise competition and drive prices down while at the same time raising the level of air travel services in this country.

PMB should be reaching out to the private sector instead, the focus is on national carrier, where is the money going to come from ? We still have cows crossing runway. Lets focus on what is more important, private sector involvement in everything with proper government regulation.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Stupid charcoal useless terrorists. Who doesn't know nigeria is the most useless country on earth? danGOAT is rich but don't forget majority of you fools are as poor as hell.Stupid eba eater.
How on earth can you compare that useless zoo of yours to Almighty Ghana?
Your useless zoo is not even better than Somalia talkless of Ghana.
Does that even sound logic to you?
nigeria of all countries?? what an insult!

Soon you will be deported from Naija like your fellow shoe shiners.

Ewu.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I love our president,he must succeed Amen,now baba next move is Ghana must leave part 2. And deportation of all illigals including those hiding in Lagoon.
You must be the most deluded lunatic ever.Bring it on and we shall gladly deport the carcasses of your fellow animals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kelewele:
You must be the most deluded lunatic ever.Bring it on and we shall gladly deport the carcasses of your fellow animals.

Deport them,the first time you acted cowardly and when we started,you were the one kneeling and crying. Jackass!!!

Thank God I'm not the immigration boss,by now you will be singing kumbaya in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Soon you will be deported from Naija like your fellow shoe shiners.

Ewu.
your gutter and toilet cleaners compatriots in Ghana will be buried alive soon.Mumugerian

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Deport them,the first time you acted cowardly and when we started,you were the one kneeling and crying. Jackass!!!

Thank God I'm not the immigration boss,by now you will be singing kumbaya in kirikiri.
I bet you have no idea the number of your fellow zoo escapees in Ghana.Even when we decided to enforce our trading laws,you dogs were barking helter-skelter for mercy not to talk of deportation.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
klax:
Please I don't want to read further I'm really upset to read for the first time that Ghana controlled anything belong to Nigeria pls I see this as an insult how dare Ghana

The order should take effect immediately i mean right now. No wonder those idiots don't respect Nigeria. GMB on this I back you as matter of fact the order should take effect this very minute. Ghana my foot. I just don't like them, GMB pls if their is any other thing that is ours in their custody pls take all back immediately and let them take theirs from us if their any in our custody.
Nigeria my vomit!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by PetroDolla3: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
fueckeduppedness! I thought these MUMU mudder fuggers would have been grateful to Ghana for keeping their airspace safe and functional embarassed and how is it Ghana's fault that nigeria is truly fvcked? shitnigeria grin

Look, the shitty ediots can't manege sh1t embarassed give them two years and they'll run back to Ghana to help control their airspace again grin nothing good comes from that sh1thole grin sad cool embarassed undecided kiss you wanna bet? fuckeduppedness

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by ModiKen(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Finally! A nationalist as president.

Not a politcian, not a ethnicist or tribal bigot or a corrupt glutton.

First of, he gave directives for the clean up of Ogoni land as prescribed by the U.N.

This is something Ken Saro-Wiwa fought and died for. The Indomie generation may not know him grin

This is a Northerner cleaning up d backyard of an ex-president. Wat a disgrace!

Second, it is time we assume our status as d "Giant of Africa".

A national carrier isn't just a luxury, it is a necessity for every advanced country.

Imagine aircrafts taking off from our National carrier on the Atlantic ocean.

We would announce ourselves to the world with this as well as other developmental strides such as industial economy, stable electricity, 99% employment rate, e.t.c

If all these happen, I would slap any oyibo man that say rubbish about my country. grin
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
I love Ghana, I don't see any reason y we should be fighting. All Nigerian posters should sheath there swords please, same with Ghanaians all dz beefs ain't necessary we are not dragging anything with anyone.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
ModiKen:
Finally! A nationalist as president.

Not a politcian, not a ethnicist or tribal bigot or a corrupt glutton.

First of, he gave directives for the clean up of Ogoni land as prescribed by the U.N.

This is something Ken Saro-Wiwa fought and died for. The Indomie generation may not know him grin

This is a Northerner cleaning up d backyard of an ex-president. Wat a disgrace!

Second, it is time we assume our status as d "Giant of Africa".

A national carrier isn't just a luxury, it is a necessity for every advanced country.

Imagine aircrafts taking off from our National carrier on the Atlantic ocean.

We would announce ourselves to the world with this as well as other developmental strides such as industial economy, stable electricity, 99% employment rate, e.t.c

If all these happen, I would slap any oyibo man that say rubbish about my country. grin
I believe in Buhari's administration I hope he doesnt dissapoint, there is so much expectations on him. Even more than the expectations Nigerians and d world had for Gej when he was Nigerias first president with a PhD...
Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by GHKWAME1: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is the same lies one mumu Nigerian firm was boasting of printing and minting Ghana cedi, and as usual nairaland won't do their checks to verify this story but was ever happy to paste it on their front page, but failed to do same when the Bank of Ghana denied the story.

Ikengawo:

Currency notes of Ghana, Ivory Coast and other countries would soon be printed by the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting (NSPM) Plc, its managing director, Joseph Ugbo, revealed yesterday.
He told the House of Representatives committee on banking and currency at the 2015 budget defence that apart from the notes, other security documents of the countries would also be printed by the NSPM.
Ugbo said an installation of newly procured state-of-the-art machines for security documents has since commenced.
He said the installations are aimed at perfecting final preparation in the build up to the production of the banknotes and other security documents required by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The managing director said the Lagos and Abuja facilities of the company can produce 1.2 billion and 1.4 billion bank notes while the new facility could print 1.2 billion notes.
Chairman of the committee Rep Jones Onyeriri however queried the N200 million earmarked as exit incentives as against the N150 million in 2014 as well as N50 million for the year-end gift by the company.
www.nairaland.com/2205422/nigeria-mint-coins-ghana-replacing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
your gutter and toilet cleaners compatriots in Ghana will be buried alive soon.Mumugerian

Ugly shitass,we are your God on earth.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kelewele:
I bet you have no idea the number of your fellow zoo escapees in Ghana.Even when we decided to enforce our trading laws,you dogs were barking helter-skelter for mercy not to talk of deportation.

Our shoe shiners.Ghana must go.baba please act one more time. grin
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ugly shitass,we are your God on earth.
U mean bokoharam.You fools are seen as criminals where ever you go.Foolish smelly poverty stinking idiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You fools are been repatriated all over the world in this 21 St century.From niger to Chad to Cameroon to Zambia etc.This shows how backward and pathetic you fools are.Ghanaians in that useless zoo ain't even up to 100 because no sensible Ghanaian will even dream of coming to that useless zoo.
Meanwhile there are over 5 million of u fools in Ghana. Cleaning gutters and toilets while most are in our prisons.
Fugly smelly fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You fools are been repatriated all over the world in this 21 St century.From niger to Chad to Cameroon to Zambia etc.This shows how backward and pathetic you fools are.Ghanaians in that useless zoo ain't even up to 100 because no sensible Ghanaian will even dream of coming to that useless zoo.
Meanwhile there are over 5 million of u fools in Ghana. Cleaning gutters and toilets while most are in our prisons.
Fugly smelly fools

grin grin grin grin So shoe shiner you live in a zoo? I don't really know,maybe they have mistaken you for a gorilla. You guys are dirty black,Nigerians in Ghana? hahaha,you must have mistaken them on Niger people. Empty claim.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
U mean bokoharam.You fools are seen as criminals where ever you go.Foolish smelly poverty stinking idiot.
Calm down kenke man,we are not responsible for Ghana calling IMF for bailout grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin grin grin So shoe shiner you live in a zoo? I don't really know,maybe they have mistaken you for a gorilla. You guys are dirty black,Nigerians in Ghana? hahaha,you must have mistaken them on Niger people. Empty claim.
Stupid smelly dark ugly terrorists.The nigerian students alone are more than 75,000.
About 20,000 toilet and gutter cleaners
About 3million petty traders
1million criminals and prostitutes
1 million in our prisons.
FOOLS! !

www.universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=20140529173131311
Focus on Ghana shows 75,000 Nigerians
studying there

The recent deaths of some Nigerian students in
Ghana shattered the ‘Eldorado’ perceptions of
Nigerian parents towards Ghanaian tertiary
institutions. Subsequent critical assessment of
Ghana’s institutions has highlighted their good,
bad and the ugly sides – along with the
extraordinary news that there are now some
75,000 Nigerians studying in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Calm down kenke man,we are not responsible for Ghana calling IMF for bailout grin grin grin grin
Stupid dark terrorist. How is it our fault that your zoo country is the most useless country on earth.You fools die like flies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Stupid dark terrorist. How is it our fault that your zoo country is the most useless country on earth.You fools die like flies.

Nothing do you abeg. Nigeria is the most useless entity on earth. And I'm Nigerian saying this.

Stoopid country!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Kelewele(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shoe shining is much better than being a terrorist,fraudster,armedrobber.......and the list goes on.I dare your cattle rearer to try that sh!t and let's see who will suffer its consequences

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by Calbarian(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Thread derail alert!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Stupid smelly dark ugly terrorists.The nigerian students alone are more than 75,000.
FOOLS! !

studying there

Our Shoe shoner,ghana get education? hahaha, they can not even produce one billionaire out of 50 million people,so sad. Only those that failed in Nigeria study there, kenke man. Prostitution is Ghanaian occupation right from creation,we don't get dirty. Black creatures.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2015
OXYGEN01:
FOOLS! !

studying there

Our shoe shiners,ghana get education? hahaha, they can not even produce one billionaire out of 50 million people,so sad. Only those that failed in Nigeria study there, kenke man. Prostitution is Ghanaian occupation right from creation,we don't get dirty. Black creatures.
Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by OXYGEN01: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Our shoe shiners,ghana get education? hahaha, they can not even produce one billionaire out of 50 million people,so sad. Only those that failed in Nigeria study there, kenke man. Prostitution is Ghanaian occupation right from creation,we don't get dirty. Black creatures.
smelly charcoal ugly terrorists.They failed in your zoo? Hahahaha do u fools even have better education system in that zoo? How many foreign students do u fools have there? Hahahaha no one will even dream of attending a school in that useless filthy poor zoo. If they failed how come they got admitted in Ghana? You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria or what? Ghana education system is second to none in the region.UGLY CHARCOAL MORONS
You fools engage in prostitution all over the world
smelly nigerian girls in GHANA are being bleeped by dogs.
Such disgusting fools.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kelewele:
Shoe shining is much better than being a terrorist,fraudster,armedrobber.......and the list goes on.I dare your cattle rearer to try that sh!t and let's see who will suffer its consequences

Black creatures, short people. that person on the pic is better than all Ghanaians,poverty will kill you all soon. 50 billion economy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Family Members Can’t Receive Double Money, Says FG / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.