Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

#secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics (38994 Views)

ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by ifeoluwasegun(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Good old days!
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Flye: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2015
When your house master or principal catch u cooking at night.

1 Like

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by tayor3(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2015
When u came late to school and u noticed that.........assembly is abt to finish.
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by chuddyot(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2015
phransix147:
No funny pics yet

go follow @trendyot for all the hilarious tweets for this trend his timeline just got busted
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by STEVENcrack(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
the worst have done was mix a little bit of poo in my seniors beans cos he is always requesting for my dinning food. And urinating in his drinking water cos him go just trow keg give me like say I be slave every morning. .. If u ever attended F.G.C IBILLO, u will understand. 1995-2001 set
Are u married ?
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by awesomesossy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
the worst have done was mix a little bit of poo in my seniors beans cos he is always requesting for my dinning food. And urinating in his drinking water cos him go just trow keg give me like say I be slave every morning. .. If u ever attended F.G.C IBILLO, u will understand. 1995-2001 set
Kai....Bros u bad oo...beans nd poo...nice combo cheesy grin....some even deserve worse
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
#sec_school_in_Naija

Monday morning is when 90% of the students rush to do their weekend assignments - you would see 10 people crowding a desk dubbing like their lives depended on it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
#sec_school_in_Naija

when a student hasn't completed the project or assignment of that notorious no-nonsense teacher - he/she would deliberately come late to school so as to cut grass & miss the lectures of that teacher grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Noted

vheMa:
reload/refreshgrin
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
#sec_school_in_Naija

majority of the students only visit the Library to read Guiness World Records grin

8 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Adeniyi4real(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nairaland is a Bleep...... Shit and disgrace to social networks.... With shits and nonsense post.
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by tayoxx(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
no I went to fgc and that okpameri u mentioned is always intimidated by fgc students. That school no get swaggs at all.. . Okpameri, ekor, ayunko hospital, stream, Plantation, izibilli, PA intro I doubt if u know all these places have mentioned
okpameri school is diff from fgc na...na only ss3 I enjoy for that school o...from jss1 to ss2 na surfa...
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa please remind me never to click on that link on ur signature ever again. Ah ah!!
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by rawtouch: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
When you scale the fence to go and eat in a canteen in town and then you see your form teacher inside or on your way back

1 Like

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:
#sec_school_in_Naija

Monday morning is when 90% of the students rush to do their weekend assignments - you would see 10 people crowding a desk dubbing like their lives depended on it

So that's what u do u lazy boy cheesy
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Shekau1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
sori
okay follow back kiss angry
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by fireforfire: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
U b devil o
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some that made me laff

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

So that's what u do u lazy boy cheesy

no o... good boys like us always did our assignments beforehand cheesy tell us the pranks you played in secondary school-

like how you used to write love letters on the walls of the school toilet cheesy

here's one - #sec_school_in_Naija

when the Principal/School Admin has announced on the assembly that all the SS2 students would be flogged the next day for breaking windows or whatever - all the guys would come to school wearing 10 boxers grin

3 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no o... good boys like us always did our assignments beforehand cheesy tell us the pranks you played in secondary school-

like how you used to write love letters on the walls of the toilet

here's one - #sec_school_in_Naija

when the Principal/School Admin has announced on the assembly that all the SS2 students would be flogged the next day for breaking of windows or whatever - all the guys would come to school wearing 10 boxers grin

Lol hahahha but y re u exposing ursef like this na? I know how stubborn u av always been grin
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by kodlins(f): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's supposed to be #boardingschoolinnigeria.
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by fireforfire: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
When ur school mother is dinning prefect..... grin

When u unknowinly purnish a seniors younger sis or bro...... body go tell u

When u scale fence to attend a party outside school, only to return n discover dt d gateman u bribed d previous nite is not d one on duty.

When u do frog jump sootay ... u get used to walkin like a frog

That look on ur face wen u get to dinning n d grace (prayer) has just bn said. food is finished.

When d labour prefects does not like u...heheheheh.. grass cutting is everly ur portion.

When u pose for ur day studentt crush , tellin her u only eat medede (foreign delicacy) only for him or her to catch u grubbin beans .....

FGC memoirs......PRO UNITATE

2 Likes

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
tayoxx:
okpameri school is diff from fgc na...na only ss3 I enjoy for that school o...from jss1 to ss2 na surfa...
I no talk say dem be same thing naw, I say okpameri be like ENYIMBA FC WHILE FGC BE LIKE BARCELONA

1 Like

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahha but y re u exposing ursef like this na? I know how stubborn u av always been grin

nahhh I'm only very observant grin
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
darkenedrebel:

nahhh I'm only very observant grin

Lol cheesy close ur mouth jare nd stop shining ur black teeth for me tongue
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by markfish10(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
PrinceAdepoju:
#secschoolinNigeria:

When they call PTA and you forget to tell your parents.

When you were given assignment and you forget it on the table at the sitting room, and your teacher says, where is My assignment?

When you forgot you were given assignment and you forget to do it: "O boy! Abeg make I copy your note!"cheesy

When Principal says shut up, and you were still talkinggrin

When you want to collect your result, and you see your body shaking!

When you repeat a class and your crush becomes the head girlgringringrin
hmm no ß chidi and Akpos fault ooo.even teacher fail am.'You have a bag... [s][havn't /s]don't you?
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jonathan sef smiley
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by misspicy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
razz0:
Jah rule don die nah! Social media dey coz havoc no be small!
Wch day jah rule die?shocked

www.lindaikeji..co.ke/2015/08/rappers-50-cent-ja-rule-come-for-each.html?m=1
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by xtervaganza(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
WHEN A TEACHER IS FLOGGING YOU AND YOU SET YOUR EYES ON YOUR CRUSH,YOU BE LIKE...
hahahhahaha hahahahahahah

Very funny

1 Like

Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by pinkcita: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
madridguy:
Very funny memory. I remember one girl then who used to brag that her father is RICHER than the whole world. She claimed that in her life she don't know what Eba " Garri " or other swallow food taste like. Some mumu dey follow her up and down like omo baba olowo until one day that she felt ill and she vomited " Throw-up " Amala Dudu and Ponmo...................lol come see laugh
old story we Don hear am before.
Re: #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy close ur mouth jare nd stop shining ur black teeth for me tongue

hehe.. black ke? so you've left your numerous husbands & you are now wooing me abi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.