Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,355 members, 7,950,746 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart (765 Views)

Vsun Smart Phone Spare Parts / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / Vsun H9 Furious Specs, Price & Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Affordable Phone From VSUN: Vsun Smart by TechLector: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Cramming in a 5-inch display, Vsun Smart is an affordable Android Smartphone that is designed to enable its users to enjoy a great image clarity, better viewing angles and better display touch response time.

Vsun Smart does look attractive for an affordable Smartphone because of its ultra slim and impressively lightweight body. The handset shows off a metallic construction for a great device. It 5-inch IPS screen display brings greater viewing experience with higher quality image reproduction. It features a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. You should expect only manageable clarity on the phone with a pixel density of 196 ppi.

The dual SIM phone runs the Android 4.4.2 KitKat that takes performance to an all-time high by optimizing memory and improving your touchscreen so that it responds faster and more accurately than ever before. This means that you can listen to music while browsing the web, or race down the highway with the latest hit game, all without a hitch.

The device features a decent 8-megapixel rear camera with awesome LED flash that allows you to shoot Full HD (1080p) quality images and videos at 30 frames per second even in least available spectrum of ambient light. It also comes with camera features like touch to focus, auto focus and face detection, all these to ease creation of high resolution, clear photographs. There is also a 2-megapixel front facing camera; more control is in your hands when it comes to taking awesome selfies and video calls.

You can store all your photos, videos and other files in its 8GB built in storage. It can also be expanded up to 32GB via the microSD slot.

WHERE TO BUY: SEE HERE

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Unlock My Lg Stylo Phone / Where Can I Change The Screen Of My Huawei 3c Honor? / Airtel Weekends Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.