Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

(photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip (6096 Views)

Video: TTT Knack Bisola Without C0nd0m After Saturday Night Party – #bbnaija / Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage Throw A No Boys Allowed Party In Ikoyi, Shares C0nd0m / [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by realuz: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
An American has invented a new condom which he says is stronger, safer and enables better sensitivity. And the new condom is called the Galactic Cap Condom (Pe_nis Helmet)

condom

Capture (1)

This new condom sits only on the very tip of the penis, leaving the shaft exposed boosting sensitivity and enabling easier application. It was developed by LA-based Charles Powell after one of his friends contracted HIV.

The condom comprises two parts – a U-shape polyurethane adhesive film that wraps around the penis
– like a plaster around a finger – and a cap that sticks to it to firmly trap semen.
Mr Powell claims the polyurethane part is like a second skin – and can be put on hours or days in advance as it can be worn while urinating and washing. But when a man wants to have sex, he peels off the paper backing on the cap and sticks it to the polyurethane to securely bond the two and trap semen.‎

SEE THE EXCLUSIVE PHOTO >>>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/photos-omg-check-out-new-c0nd0m.html

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by brianero24(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
cant stop laughing
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Keepshining(f): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2015
I'm short of words.
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Sleekydee(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2015
I can't trust it.

1 Like

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by lovelyadeola(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
I hate when people ask for likes on their comments, like if you agree..
Checkout my signature.
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by powerfulsettingz: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
U try using that u are on ur own
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Sharp212(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
This one is almost doing the thing raw na
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
wait, is dat a feeding bottle?? undecided undecided

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by ElDaIllest(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Indeed it is a feeding bottle sad

1 Like

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by braimeddy: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
This types re meant for just couples who wants to prevent pregnancy. If u use dis kind for side chicks and prostitutes ehn d kind of STD u will get is still doing exercise in sambisa forest.

6 Likes

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
This condom is specially meant for those who just want to insert only d cap insyd d vagina grin

1 Like

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Qualer: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Keepshining:
I'm short of words.
yes ke! na so the condom short kwa!!
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Pebcak: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Bibidear(f): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
This looks lyk a feeding bottle,and it cant be sweet, lols

1 Like

Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by onuwaje(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
This will only help in increasing Hiv/aids ask me why
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sharp212:
This one is almost doing the thing raw na
this is raw
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by iamrealdeji(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
The person wey use this one go dey fear say he never comot,na that fear no go make am release or enjoy the sex,but I trust whites,they dey risk past anything,they go dey use am
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by atilla(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op
Will d rest of d joystick skin be exposed on the shaft?
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by ITbomb(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bibidear:
This looks lyk a feeding bottle,and it cant be sweet, lols
We can only know if it is sweet when we test it
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by ignis: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
0% Protection
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by thorpido(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Odikwa risky
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by chival(f): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
And just by the way, what on earth is an "attention tip"? Nairaland!
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by gen2briz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
braimeddy:
This types re meant for just couples who wants to prevent pregnancy. If u use dis kind for side chicks and prostitutes ehn d kind of STD u will get is still doing exercise in sambisa forest.

Lol
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by gen2briz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
thorpido:
Odikwa risky
Odikwa very very dangerous
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oooh that photo make me sick
I need penis so badly!!!
This problem Pooh
When this things in my life ends the first man ...yooo am going to swallow him all night
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Keepshining:
I'm short of words.

Go and sleep, this thread is for the grown ups
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by virud: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
If am a woman...you won't use it on me! I wouldn't want to head straight to the operation room for surgery after sex!
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by abduljabbar4(m): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2015
This might reduce the rate at which severussnAPE loses his family members to STD.
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by Maxwell279(m): 12:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Hahahahaha, can't stop laughing.
Re: (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This might reduce the rate at which severussnAPE loses his family members to STD.
The condoms will be of help to Nigeria as a whole because we can't afford to have more terrorists from the north, especially from that miserable family of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) / WOW!!!! Nicki Minaj Finally Shows Off Her Boooobies [18+] / Photo: Iara Fortes Or Lola Omotayo, Who Is Prettier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.