Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria (2073 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 2:04am On Mar 31, 2009
segyemaro:

I did not agree with you on that. Jesus is no imaginary,are you a christain jagunlabi?

lol what a question.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by Maykelly(f): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2009
@poster, you are a bizy bodi, you went to a canteen to eat and your follow man comes in to eat and prayed before eating and pleading the Blood of Jesus - you got annoyed about that. What point are you making here - is it not obvious to you that you are possessed. There is nothing wrong calling the blood of Jesus in a public before eating even at all times no matter the place and the circumstances rounding the place - you were ashamed but he wasn’t Read this

Two people went to the temple to pray; one pray to God to forgive him his sins and the other said to God forgive me after all I am not like that sinner there! This is your picture now read this:

Two men went up to the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee and the other a publican the Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God I thank you, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers or even as this publican

And the Publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes to heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner Luke 18 – 14
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2009
@Marykelly
I think you are equally guilty of what you accused the poster of: he that as not sinned should cast the first stone John 8:7
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2009
May kelly,i dont think you read my submission well,why not go over it again. Blood of Jesus is not to be used any how,you can pray b4 eating not pleading the Blood assive you are in danger.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by marvisjoy: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2009
May kelly,dont be insultive
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
The blood of Jesus cleanses us from our sins,we are to plead the blood when we are in danger not when you sneezes, cough or when a pen drops from your hand.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
Even plead the blood of Jesus when you are quarreling with your wife.abi?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by tpia: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2009
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2009
Tpia,are u saying jagunlabi is right while realpastor is wrong?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by tpia: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2009
Pls Tpia explantiate
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 3:08am On Apr 02, 2009
Yes be more open tpia
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2009
Tpia over to you.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by tpia: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2009
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by marvisjoy: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2009
But its there in d bible,go and check for yourself,dont wait to be spoon fed.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by eghosaobas: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2009
some people even plead it when entry a vehicle and some unneccessary things.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2009
If you misuse the blood of Jesus,it will not work for you when you need it. Is like a tenant screaming for help that there is armed robbery but its a false alarm but whenever he genuinely raise an alarm no help will come to him. So we should not misuse the blood of Jesus.
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by Thor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2009
Where can you buy the blood of Jesus in Nigeria?
How much is it per litre?
Is there a non alcoholic version?
Do you need to refrigerate it after opening?
Do you pay a deposit on the bottle?

Please answer these important questions grin
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
people need to have more respect for the urine or sweat of jesus. . . . grin grin grin grin deluded freaks. . . .
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by Thor(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
What about his sperm and pooh?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by eghosaobas: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
Mazaje,na craze dey worry you. Can you talk of ur muslim god like dat?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by marvisjoy: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2009
I have been observing that mazaje for sometime now,he is too insultive
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by mazaje(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2009
marvis joy:

I have been observing that mazaje for sometime now,he is too insultive

i only insult 3 people on nairaland, davidylan, osisi and noetic. . . . and they all deserve it. . . .
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by realpastor: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2009
Why my brother?
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by kenny888: 8:16pm On May 18, 2009
marvis joy:

But its there in d bible,go and check for yourself,dont wait to be spoon fed.
correct
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by maddock(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2009
Pleading the blood of Jesus can be likened to the saying that Revelation is progressive, it is the same thing as the use of annointing oil and annointing water. But if you are one grounded and solidified by the word of God you definitely know that you are covered and protected by God in your going out and in your coming in. So when stuff happens that takes you by surprise you dont not scream blood of jesus cos you know God is in charge and his angels suurrounding you are always at high alert. But all the same in my own humble opinion its not wrong because it is based on that individual revelation at that point in time.

Someone said sumtin about Jesus and Digisus, its a big pity that the white man came to Afican at the expense of their life to bring us this glorious gospel but the white man (Europe specifically) is now so much in darkness that we need to help them. Thats why you heard all kind of strange and weird stuff coming from them, men getting married to men, father imprisoning his daughter for over a decage having sexually relationship with her, woman priding herself for having the smallest waist hence looking like a caricature etc,
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by segyemaro(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2009
Na wa
Re: No Respect For Blood Of Jesus In Nigeria by eghosaobas: 6:48pm On May 21, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipfy Music And Xtian Resource Center / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism / Religious Section Posters J A M B Questions (Comical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.