Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,939 members, 7,919,046 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

Need Advice From Experienced Matured People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice From Experienced Matured People (419 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My Encounter With An Ipob Woman(matured People Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by dunhill20: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
hi, I'm In a serious dilemma. iv been with my girl for 3yrs now and never had any problems apart from her parents hate me. The confusion now is as a result of a another girI who is interested in me. I HV explained to her that I have a serious relationship, but she said she understands. I really don't want anything to come between me and my girl but the other girl don't want to let go. what should I do ?
Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by Melahou(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
what do you mean she`s not ready to let go...

tell her off and put her where she ought to be

thats why you are a man
Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
How old are you?

Are you ready or soon be ready for marriage?

If you may marry soon, ask your soon to be ex girl why you are hated by her family. If the reason is genuine; tell her you will see her later and start with the new girl.

If you are still young, face your studies, make money and the family will welcome you.

Btw, do you sag your jeans?
Cos I hate guys that do that too.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by Cutehector(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
The new gurl bro.... The new girl
Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by dharay99: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
if u rilli don't wanna av anifin wid d oda girl,
Use a charm on her so she will hate u. grin

#sips kunu#
Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by IamLEGEND1: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
what kind of brain do u have?

manoeuvre ur way into the second girl's pants....

do the same to ur GF then break up with her, citing her unwelcoming parents as the reason.

& if the the second girl worwor, no gree date am.

tell her you want to focus on ur career.

if she stills refuses to back down......

arrange BlackAss members for am.
Re: Need Advice From Experienced Matured People by kathykathy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
try aving a mouth odour

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death After Sex Over #1,000 / 5 Times It's Actually Good To Lie To Your Partner. / Court Clerk To Be Sentenced In Same-sex Marriage Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.