Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) (2556 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
God is good,Jesus is also a good person
from the perspective of Islam,we believe in destiny and there is no one in this world that won't go through hard times, some people that are rich definitely have what they're battling with that the poor is lucky not to be battling with. In Islam,God enriched the rich for him to be the handler and manager of his wealth and give the poor a large portion from it,the stress which the rich is going through is managing the money,struggling to multiply it,attending meetings is his sacrifice,but the poor just sit down and collect his zakat from the rich,which balances it up,God created the rich for him to take care of the poor,and they are all equal(where islam is really practiced) and that's why in Islam,there is nothing like tithe and offering,an Imam must have his own work that gives him his daily bread rather than getting paid from mosque,there is nothing like that,Imam is doing it for God and not for money,and Imams don't get paid for leading prayers and preaching. 
The reason why there are many poor today is because most people that are rich are not doing what God sent Prophet Muhammad to tell his people to do,clerics have the guage and calculation for how to share your wealth every year which is very compulsory and if your networth is up to around 670000 naira and above,you must do zakat out of it according to Sharia,we call it zakat and it's done every ramadan. For example,a rich man that's worth 40 billion naira must take 1 billion naira out of it and give to people that are needy(like people that are trying to set up business,people that need for taking care of themselves e.t.c) from this,people shouldn't ask anyone before they can set up businesses and become wealthy from it this is what we call Sharia,but Nigerian muslim rich men are selfish and they don't follow what God said they should do and it's a great sin if they can't do it,most of these rich men that worth maybe 40 billion naira can't even take out 400 million naira and give to the poor which is still not enough according to what God tell them to give to the poor. 
That's why in the middle east,those arab billionaires would be begging you to pls accept their zakat,they'd be begging you to please collect money during hajj in ramadan period,that's why they seem not to have poor people ,they practise Sharia and have fear of God in their heart than our rich men here,an Arabian rich man,even if he worths 40 trillion naira,he'd give out nothing less than the compulsory 1 trillion naira to  the poor every year,tell me,which poor wouldn't get rich if out of the money,like at least 2 million naira is given to him every ramadan? That's the reason why poor people are scarce in middle east because the rich follow Sharia,our people in Nigeria have turned it to business,many of them go to hajj just to collect zakat because they know that arab rich men are looking for whom to give because their own people are already fed and don't need more.
President Buhari talked about Sharia once and everybody was dissing him,this is a system in Sharia which is total poverty eradication and not some silly poverty eradication politicians do in Nigeria that they'd be giving out motorcycles and sewing machine. Sharia is not all about stoning adulterers,cutting hands of thieves and armed robbers,there is level in Sharia,the level Buhari referenced is just applying the ones that would be acceptable to both religions,eradicate poverty and won't cause any problem. Many people don't realise that the way Buhari is ruling right now is actually Sharia,Sharia in leadership simply means fear of God in the way you rule and following some criteria the prophet said you should follow.
So,in Islam,there is nothing like Imam enjoying while others are starving,you won't see any Imam buying private jet and living big. 
Believe me,if a nation is ruled the way Prophet Muhammad instructed us to rule and the people live the way he said we should live,there wouldn't be poverty and that's what arabs are enjoying.
Those are the reasons why the western world hate arabs and assassinate their character,its more like envy like how are these arabs doing it? They're lazy and yet enjoying. But it's not the intelligence of arabs that makes their land poverty-free,its because they follow prophet Muhammad in everything they do,and that's why the British Philosopher Bertrand Russell said Muhammad can solve all the world's problem while drinking a cup of coffee

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
HATERZ CAN JUMP INTO LAGOON.

SAI BABA
SAI APC

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by magabounce(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
I know so!!!
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
madridguy:
HATERZ CAN JUMP INTO LAGOON.

SAI BABA
SAI APC
did you read the post? Did you see any element of hatred there?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by OzMingle(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
so?
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
I'm only saying that to the progressive enemies.

iamrealdeji:
did you read the post? Did you see any element of hatred there?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by egift(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wailers will cry for about any possible thing. Even when there is nothing to yell about.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kylekent59,tojos,Ruffdude,barcanista,even though Barcanista was supporting him before but Jona probably bribed him out
Ruffdude,saintgwizard,tojos,anneedu,
idumuose,lilprinze,nigerianvenom,masterpower,ratiken,iceberylin,jjwaterfalls,
Charbless,iheanyi40,kunlesehan,THAINDIVIDUAL,samflexx,LMAyedun,blemon44,you guys can come and see for yourselves. 
What do you have to say now? Many of you said he can never be president.
But those that said he's going to impose Sharia on us are very right,he's now practicing the Sharia.
https://www.nairaland.com/1945488/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/1

https://www.nairaland.com/2094236/exposed-buharis-plan-institute-sharia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
julioralph,SirHouloo,all4naija,iseyi,oloriooko,drestoneokuta,Splashme,nigerianvenom,cecildeeva,vinkolo,Owodiong, MissAma,chukkystar,mrborntodoit,
purplekayc,Ramanto,lacreamieboie,

justitiaomnibus,zionzoe,Nonybb,
studded,freeanijor,mrborntodoit,
5thNOTE,Ahmeduana,msmon,msmon

You guys were actually right,history is repeating itself now,you guys can read your comments and attest to this
https://www.nairaland.com/1945488/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/11
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
The dullard understands nothing more than cattle and religious languages. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:
My Father understands nothing more that cattle and religious languages. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry
then why are you telling us?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
then why are you telling us?
I don't understand your question. Do you mean the dullard is a cattle head master all rather herdsman? angry lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by carinmom(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Op you are soooo on point. Kudos for this insightful article.
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

I don't understand your question. Do you mean my father is a cattle head master all rather herdsman? angry lipsrsealed undecided
of course that's what I mean,well,you can help me tell your father that I need a bowl of raw milk
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
of course that's what I mean,well,you can help me tell your father that I need a bowl of raw milk
Now I understand you mean the anorexic dullard needs some milk to look healthy. That is a good take on that 'Baba Go Slow'! Bwahahaha...
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

Now I understand you mean my anorexic dullard father needs some milk to look healthy. That is a good take on my 'Bàbá tó gò ! Bwahahaha...
look at you,omo buruku,you dey mock and laugh at your own father,omo a seru e fun e o,amin
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
look at you,omo buruku,you dey mock and laugh at your own father,omo a seru e fun e o,amin
You i d i o t!
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
How much are you being paid by thr dullard for the online propaganda? You primitive human being!
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
all4naija:

it's just 2 thousand naira if you ask me how much I get paid by Mr Clueless for the online propaganda, I'm a primitive animal,but I can eat what humans eat !
ok,but I don't talk to animals
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,but I don't talk to animals
Take it easy, savage! I don't give a f**k about you and your dullard of a president. angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2015
all4naija:

Take it easy,Don! I don't compete with my dullard father when it comes to foolis.hness he already knew i'm more foo.lish than him angry lipsrsealed undecided
oh,I see,help me tell your mom not to forget to dispose the condom your father bought for your mum's boyfriend to perform in his room
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2015
carinmom:
Op you are soooo on point. Kudos for this insightful article.
smiley
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by saintgwizard(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Kylekent59,tojos,Ruffdude,barcanista,even though Barcanista was supporting him before but Jona probably bribed him out
Ruffdude,saintgwizard,tojos,anneedu,
idumuose,lilprinze,nigerianvenom,masterpower,ratiken,iceberylin,jjwaterfalls,
Charbless,iheanyi40,kunlesehan,THAINDIVIDUAL,samflexx,LMAyedun,blemon44,you guys can come and see for yourselves. 
What do you have to say now? Many of you said he can never be president.
But those that said he's going to impose Sharia on us are very right,he's now practicing the Sharia.
https://www.nairaland.com/1945488/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/1

https://www.nairaland.com/2094236/exposed-buharis-plan-institute-sharia

Brother, I never believed that man will ever win. He is my president now and I can't change it.
Re: Buhari Is Already Practising Sharia (evidence) by adonis89(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
and d man who said dis is now seen as a Messiah o

(1) (Reply)

Presdent Buhari Should Teach Fayose Lesson. / Biafra: Agitation And ‘divide-and-rule’. Daily Times. / Oshodi Demolition: Igbo Traders Demand N20bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.