Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,520 members, 7,948,019 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game (1352 Views)

How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video / Throw Back Thursday : Naturi Naughton And Lela Loren Hangs Out At The Us Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by creebhills(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Barack Obama posted this pics of himself, his lovely wife and two beautiful daughters watching the womens world back in july this year. he tagged it :
Go Team USA!

i guess they really had a good time with a bowl full of some sumptuous meal.. #wink

ALSO READ:
Happy Birthday to Janelle Okpocha( Basketmouth's baby Girl):http://www./2015/08/happy-birthday-to-janelle-okpocha.html

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/08/throw-back-thursdaythe-obamas-watching.html

Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by stexsy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
This man is a very simple man, the wife looks homely too...
Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by Came: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
This Obama daughter get long legs oooooooo, and she never grow finish. Hmmmmmm
Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by Pebcak: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Came:
This Obama daughter get long legs oooooooo, and she never grow finish. Hmmmmmm
Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by creebhills(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pebcak:
grin grin grin grin grin
ehn ehnnn grin grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by cruzita(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
wow!!!see human being leg as e long reach.And dem dey find basketball players.
Re: Throw Back Thursday:the Obama's Watching The World Cup Women's Soccer Game by lordcyl3(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
wr that leg dey long go

(1) (Reply)

I Sang ‘SADE’ Because I Was Heart Broken By My Girlfriend: Adekunle Gold / Battle Of The School Girl Look-dabota Lawson Vs Yvonne Nwosu / Look Who's Side Obasanjo Is On, On The Don Jazzy;Olamide Fued(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.