Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (76655 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by AnanseK(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see the good works of GEJ even under US embargo. GEJ decimated BH and was on the verge of sending their leaders back to Daura

See the third picture. Background shows Russian writing on the wall. These are just pictures taken in Russia or culled from the Internet. No such weapons came to Nigeria. Let them take this criminal ( Dasuki) and his masters to where they belong. Prison for life.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I can see the good works of GEJ even under US embargo. GEJ decimated BH and was on the verge of sending their leaders back to Daura

A real Dullard! Somebody pls tell this dude that there's a big difference between images and reality! Even though billions n trillions were spent, the weapons remain "hitherto elusive"!
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by tuke: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
1) It is a shame and very unprofessional that an officer like Badeh, will resort to this level of cheap excuse, that could ordinarily cost a junior officers his life if attempted. He should go home and rest instead of selling himself to politicians to heat the polity.
2)Even next door Togo will never allow any crazy politician access to it's armoury, it is stupid intelligence to sit on the media and debate what was bought or not.
3) I suppose our gallant soldiers where motivated with bows, arrows and knives to retake the 22LGAs from BH.
4) Please and please, what you watch in war films are scripts put together by smart Hollywood directors for your ENTERTAINMENT, in return for your cash, Naija no be film; Stop allowing politicians use your head to switch focus while they milk our treasury 'intelligently'.
5) I did some calculations recently, n discovered that the present government is made up of 75% of those who were in government the last six(6) yrs and 65% of those who were in government the last sixteen(16) yrs.
If you ask me, i will give them kudos for still keeping Nigerians entertained while sucking out life.
6)I love this movie called "NIGERIA", how will history play out in 50yrs time when these current actors become ancestors. (nollywood take note).

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by ollyruffy: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
This dasuki of a guy must think nigerians are stupid. He went to download pictures of military weapons from google and claims he bought them for Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Icecomrade: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
simple question, where did he kept those picture weapon

I don't think you expect them parked at your garage or back yard.

If you are in dispute, direct your request to the army who are the expected custodians to affirm or debunk possession.

Don't ask me stupid questions.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by dame16: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
this weapons looks like american chinese movie war film acted in the 70's grin grin grin grin
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by BraniacX(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:

The immediate past National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), has spoken of how the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan facilitated the acquisition of hitherto elusive weaponry in the last one year and recovered many local governments that had been occupied by Boko Haram terrorists.

Sambo, who has been a subject of media focus since his homes in Abuja and Sokoto were invaded by operatives of the Department of State Security Services (DSS) the same week he left office on the eve of Eid -Fitri 2015, named some of the deciding acquisitions to include Alpha jets, APCs, MRAP vehicles, advanced artillery pieces, assorted arms and ammunitions, highly sophisticated surveillance drones, T72 and carried out modification of F7 supersonic jet fighters.

Dasuki told PRNigeria that “The armored tanks have comprehensive NBC protection system, just as we deployed Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles that we bought and could withstand improvised explosive device (IED) attacks and ambushes. The vehicles had protected our troops from the land mine threats.

“We are glad that we also provided assorted Armoured Personnel Carriers to transport troops to the battlefield. They are armed for self-defence and to provide protection from attacks from shrapnel and small arms fire.

“All these were acquired in the last one year after years of frustration by Western powers who denied us of the equipment and sabotage our efforts to acquire same from other sources which are reasons for some delay in delivery.”

According to him, some other arms already paid for by the previous administration are due to be delivered soon. “It was unfortunate that some elements are frustrating the efforts as we even had to query some suppliers for delay in delivery of arms and ammunitions,” he added.

The former NSA disclosed “we utilised some of these equipment to recover more than 22 local governments under Boko Haram terrorists and ensured that Shekau did not disrupt the 2015 election as he had threatened. Not only did we ensure that the elections were peaceful, Shekau has never spoken to threaten anyone again since then.”

Responding to critics of past administration on security issues, he said: “In attempt to rubbish individuals for whatever reasons, political or otherwise, we should be careful not to rubbish sensitive institutions and their personnel that might still be in active service.

“It is unfortunate that some elements hide under the cover of anonymity in the media to rubbish some of the sacrifices we made. They should the take the courage to come out publicly by identifying themselves with their baseless allegations.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/06/dasuki-releases-images-of-sophisticated-weapons-acquired-under-jonathan-photos/

Seconded

Southwastern cum APC media, una hear!! angry

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by danymaina: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=36670945]Note: Dasuki only released "pictures"..No one is yet to physically see or touch these "sophisticated weapons".. undecided

I live in close to 7 dive HQ in maid I have seen all this tanks and cars I also saw some of the plains he have not tell u of some
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by emmydollars4life(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
Note: Dasuki only released "pictures"..No one is yet to physically see or touch these "sophisticated weapons".. undecided

He is yet to tell Nigerians the purpose for keeping those incriminating items found at his place(seven high caliber rifles *high assault weapons*, several magazines and military related gears, 12 new vehicles, out of which five were bullet-proof without evidence of ownership)

Also note the emboldened and colored part. It sends a message. Thanks angry angry
Pls were did you get your own news from, because what DSS said is 3 rifles, 9 not 12 cars and nobody mentioned anything about bullet-proof vehicle, sorry we are talking about Nigeria former DSA boss not Ghanaian DSA
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by midolian(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
emmydollars4life:

Pls were did you get your own news from, because what DSS said is 3 rifles, 9 not 12 cars and nobody mentioned anything about bullet-proof vehicle, sorry we are talking about Nigeria former DSA boss not Ghanaian DSA
Mr Nigerian..Read here: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Ebukaokeke25: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nonsense! Equipments dat were neva used 4 d security of Nigerian lives.shut up punk n face d ur prosecution n b ready 2 spend d rest of ur miserable life in jail.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by excel4us: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
GEJ YOU WILL BE FOREVER BE REMEMBERD BY THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOUR WORTH AS A SILENT ACHIVER NOT THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT U LEFT AN EMPTY PAUSE YET THEY ARE TRAVELING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND GIVING OUT BAILOUT TO GOVERNORS OF THE WHOLE FEDRATION
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by hasshams: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Non of the pictures look like 9ja self...o just can't believe this fake evidence

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by hedgesfun(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
my brother, those 22LGAs were recovered with the help of machineries engaged from SA know ur facts and don't be fooled ok.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Were you the one that supplied the equipment and ammunitions used to recover the 22 LGAs previously lost to Bokoharam?

What do you understand by the expression "NEVER AGAIN"?

Those equipment and ammunitions plus soldiers welfare were responsible for boosting our soldiers moral and confidence which paid off by serial successful combats.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by oloksman1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Can we now see with our korokoro eyes, in Nigerian Army barracks o, not in a warehouse, in Russia or anywhere, and we want to see the invoice and waybills written in Russia, verified by Bureau of public procurement in Naija. And we need to know who to hold accountable...... Eyes dey red o

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Those weapons look soooo f***ing outdated. One of my High schools was in a base have seen a lotta s***. THIS DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO MODERNIZATION.

Is that a f***ing Russian T-72. Thats a freaking World war II Relic lipsrsealed

Jonathan f***ed us in more than 3 holes. Sure I will use innocent lifes as my strategy. Lets order some Antiques 1 month before elections. Thank God it arrived late who knew how many Guillible fools would have voted him lipsrsealed

You wanted him to go and buy the latest ammo which the US would not even sell to Saudi Arabia for billions of dollars right?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2655624_duffmyhat_jpegf8421bf7e960b9f2602cc1fe8e7b581c
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
lawanson44:

You wanted him to go and buy the latest ammo which the US would not even sell to Saudi Arabia for billions of dollars right?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2655624_duffmyhat_jpegf8421bf7e960b9f2602cc1fe8e7b581c

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
The dismissed general or removed general that came out to start crying/lamenting that the army had never bought any new weapon since 2006 should be investigated thouroughly.

The top brass of the armed forces are all stinkingly rich how? He never came out to talk about the corruption

If you say that there were no weapons acquired why send the boys out as their boss.

Why come out after you have been removed, a cowardly act and shameless act.

He has blood on his hands too.

Dasuki your pictures released are weapons of war but have they been delivered? Customs help in the investigation.

Dasuki the pictures are truly weapons of war but I don't see any Nigerian army unit receiving them, those are foreign pictures.

I really don't want to believe that no new weapon was delivered.

Nigerian Army the billionaire boys club, that's why there is no coups, the top brass are happy making big bucks from allocations while the politicians turn a blind eye to them.

EFCC have you ever arrested a top brass officer for corruption ... o I mean for stealing?

Coward!! Diya is way better than that coward!!
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Otunbatrafford: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
I believe these are the pictures of weapons they prescribed for him to acquire of which funds was approved for him to acquire, but he ended up buying obsolete weapons for Nigerian army. Very useless man.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by creekman(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
I doubt these pictures. How come no single soldier is seen on any of d armoured tanks and trucks? Or is dat these tanks and trucks are auto driven?
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by efficiencie(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
If these weapons could be and were obtained then i wonder why they, the (GEJ) administration, could not effectively check the BH menace before they grew into an international eyesore...
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
hedgesfun:
my brother, those 22LGAs were recovered with the help of machineries engaged from SA know ur facts and don't be fooled ok.

Get lost you hate monger.

You have lost all your sense of judgment and intelligence
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Those weapons look soooo f***ing outdated. One of my High schools was in a base have seen a lotta s***. THIS DOESN'T COME CLOSE TO MODERNIZATION.

Jonathan f***ed us in more than 3 holes. Sure I will use innocent lifes as my strategy. Lets order some Antiques 1 month before elections. Thank God it arrived late who knew how many Guillible fools would have voted him lipsrsealed
u are nothing but a fool.I've been watching you,you have never commented anything reasonable ever since you joined this forum.archaic and unreasonable fool like you!
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by chloee(f): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
OAMMB:
alex said we didnt have enough weapons dasuki releases pix of never before seen weapons...
na wa oh...these two guys need to agree on what to say before releasing statements out to the public.

Better still take the two of them to trisha for a lie detector test... grin
If any is confused, believe dansuki, 6 weeks to election fight against bokoharam was a Succes, undeniable. Badeh is playing dirty politics.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by chloee(f): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
efficiencie:
If these weapons could be and were obtained then i wonder why they, the (GEJ) administration, could not effectively check the BH menace before they grew into an international eyesore...
Don't only read. Comprehend.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by ebuka440: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay, you are useless. Good work, dasuki.
Long live Jonathan
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
ebuka440:
Vanquay, you are useless. Good work, dasuki.
Long live Jonathan

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by hedgesfun(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get lost you hate monger.

You have lost all your sense of judgment and intelligence

I think it's you that should get lost cos I only said what is true and I know.
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by Boscala: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:

Half bread is better than chinchin
Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by jide333(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Olodo oshi.. One of your high school(s) only you schools... Get some brain okay? Oloshi oniro iranu! Big time Liar...

Vanquay:

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by invincible007(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:

Dasuki told PRNigeria that “The armored tanks have comprehensive NBC protection system, just as we deployed Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles that we bought and could withstand improvised explosive device (IED) attacks and ambushes. The vehicles had protected our troops from the land mine threats.

/
Seriously? Oga go watch vice news and tell why that ordinance officer was using his hands to scan for and IED on the road...that time this vehicles were not available ba....oga...say better thing jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] by sweetgala(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Vanquay:

T72 are still very much effective and a good MBT however the main question should be how much did we pay for each item. Because so far it seems everything was inflated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.