Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda (14468 Views)

Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From Ambassadors Of Sudan, Saudi Ara / Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today / Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by BrAkingNews: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by chynergy1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Sai baba.
How many of such did GEJ (Mr Accidental President) received during his inglorious reign?

Wailers and Tanoids come and join us celebrate ooo. It's been a good news all the way. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

do you even know what they are talking about? stop displaying your ignorance. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by wearerelated: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
edu101:

A letter of credence is a formal letter, usually sent by one head of state to another, that formally grants diplomatic accreditation to a named individual to be the sending country's ambassador in the receiving country.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They should give him English text book rather.
Buhari speaks better english than u...That he has an accent doesn't make him someone who doesn't know english
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by egift(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2015

Nigeria casting long shadows under the able leadership of President Buhari.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by RichDad1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
chynergy1:

do you even know what they are talking about? stop displaying your ignorance. undecided undecided
can you help me with that? tongue
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by DJBIGGY(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Sai baba.
How many of such did GEJ (Mr Accidental President) received during his inglorious reign?

Wailers and Tanoids come and join us celebrate ooo. It's been a good news all the way. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

In the name of God it is high time we stop comparing GEJ and Buhari's government... let the past be and look out for a better Nigeria.... Can you move front well when your head keeps looking backward? Shii
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by chynergy1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:

can you help me with that? tongue

thanks. it is a kind of posting letter to nigeria by their presidents.
so dont tell me that there was no ambassador posted to nigeria for 6 years of GEJ s rule.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by SeverusSnape(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
januzaj:
good........haters gonna hate
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They should give him an English text book rather. He needs to improve on his grammar.

You will need it more
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by RichDad1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
chynergy1:

thanks. it is a kind of posting letter to nigeria by their presidents.
so dont tell me that there was no ambassador posted to nigeria for 6 years of GEJ s rule.
sarcasm in your face dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by adenine02: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
sai ....now am feeling my country ...thanks to sai babba.... they are all welcome cool
you are a fovl......which of ur generated has ever been accorded like this,or has even smelt the little-lest of his achievement,and ur here spitting shvt.....sevirus u better go for a mental check up.....weyrey.....we talking greatness ur talking english ......animal......the last i can remember english couldnt stop oga jona from being clueless nor losing the election....smh....oloshi

And oloriburuku

They will all wail to death

Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by RichDad1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
DJBIGGY:

In the name of God it is high time we stop comparing GEJ and Buhari's government... let the past be and look out for a better Nigeria.... Can you move front well when your head keeps looking backward? Shii
Noted. wink

It's just something to spice the discussion you know? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
ifeness:

You will need it more
I ain't a dull'ard like him, So there is no need for me to...
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by noblegrex: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They should give him an English text book rather. He needs to improve on his grammar.
if u think PMB makes grammatical errors then I think u don't only need an English text book but go back to school only if u r a grauduate n if not face your study very very well.cos there's a big difference btw a grammatical error n some1s mothers' tongue n most people has that problem.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Pebcak: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by aresa: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They should give him English text book rather.

Same way your parents gave you hate and bitterness textbook right?
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by SeverusSnape(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
aresa:

Same way your parents gave you hate and bitterness textbook right?
My parents bought me some of the best text books then...
Unlike Buhari's parents.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by CashZamani(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

at least he is far better than that beast u called dad
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by prof12(m): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You mumu pass mumu . in fact you wowor
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Bdemmy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
Photo conscious president...
president of the north
president KIM KARDA-BUHARI
you poo u take picture
u drink kunu u take pcture.
now u have approved amnesty for your boys.
we are watching u.....
we have seen that u have no purpose for this country.
you welcomed a spy from MI6 into Aso rock took pictures with him.
Nigeria is now a laughing stock to d rest of the world.
the best thing for Nigeria is to break it up..
the level of tribalism and favoritism has gone out of hand
am not in support of biafra take note.

What's your name again?
Dead. ..
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Bdemmy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sure are.
It's obvious from the way you use punctuation marks.
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
deadZONE:
president of the north
you poo u take picture
we are watching u.....
guy were u program 2 always go any again dis our noble president move? get a life son..
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by aresa: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My parents bought me some of the best text books then...

Unlike Buhari's parents.

Obviously, best hate and bitterness books..

We are saying the same thing, you parents did a terrible job if this such shallow, ignorant and idiotic rubbish all they passed down to you..
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by lovemoi2(f): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you ain't a dullard yet your only achievement is to comment and insult on nairaland

as if you or your relatives reach the level of a village headmaster
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by parkfour(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
good
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by deadZONE: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rashe:
guy were u program 2 always go any again dis our noble president move? get a life son..
e pain u?
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
kulobyno:
News. Hope these new Ambassadors are aware that improving bilateral relationship that our presdo is talking about is making visa procurent easier for us because everybody wants to run away for now.

Our economy wan catch fire.

May God help Baba to implement his good intentions
grin grin
Re: Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda by anataala: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok Ojukwu wait for your own time
deadZONE:
president of the north
you poo u take picture
we are watching u.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Percent Of Nigerian Immigration Officers To Now Work At Border Posts - FG / Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today / Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.