Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,068 members, 7,939,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k? (788 Views)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Do With 600k In Lagos? / The Mistake Was December Frozen #MMM / Still thinking of property u can buy with 600K Check in here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k? by BiggerBangs: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please am about settling up a Frozen Food Business(Fish,Turkey and Chicken) ,Am inexperience in it,i want to seek for advice on how to go about it.I plan of doing it in a small scale and latter expand it ...my target is the market woman reselling and to consumers,Thanks
Re: Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
I dont have experience in it buy it should be ok for your stock. I mean comparing from prices we buy these commodities. but im not sure if it will be enough for shop renting,freezer and stand by gen set. overall The best way to understand the market and business your entering is to do a market survey.
Re: Please Help!!how Can I Setup A Frozen Food Business With 600k? by PresidKing(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2015
2nd to comment,
@ op, go and google it and also in Nairanland.

(1) (Reply)

Any Sure Investment Site That Accept Bitcoin / . / Making Any Business Successful Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.