Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,826 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. (503 Views)

Oh Biafra! My People Have Believed A Lie By Frank Eze / Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by Frican: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
"On 1 September 1969, Col. Gadaffi led a group of young Libyan military officers against King Idris I in a bloodless coup d’état . Colonel Gaddafi inherited one of the poorest nations in Africa, however, by the time he was assassinated, Gaddafi had turned Libya into Africa’s wealthiest nation. Perhaps, Gaddafi’s greatest crime was his desire to make Africa truly independent."~ Attah Chukwuma

http://weinafrica.com/2015/08/the-sins-of-mummar-gadaffi-part-1/
Re: The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by delishpot: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Of course. Gadafi was planbing to transform Africa into what the powers that be dont want.
Re: The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by coolcharm(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Libyans will sure be biting their fingers in regret now
Re: The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by teryorluv(f): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think I could remember in ma level 2, there is dis course leadership & corporate governance the man's name with other good leaderships in d world were mentioned
Re: The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by gabazin080(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Libyan rebels are fools. Now they will be looking back with regrets in their hearts.
They wanted democracy when they are not ripe for it just like my Biafra brothers here
Re: The Sins Of Mummar Gadaffi: What We Have Believed Differently. by bigiyaro(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
dey r reapin exactly wat dey sowed.

(1) (Reply)

How We Spent N12b – PDP / / I’m Recovering Govt Lands, Not Demolishing Structures – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.