Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:08 AM

Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) (6909 Views)

Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband / Why Are Nigerians Like This? Cyprus Based Man Laments After Getting This Message / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by AlienStar: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2015
donwise1:
This is the false story of the decade. there is no how an earphone can cause face burn. Tell us wat really happened to her
Wt d rate things r going dse days my frnd, nofin is impossible! better safe than sorry or eventually r.i.p
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by sandrahnaub(f): 1:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Requiescat in pace......In other words Rest in peace
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by donwise1(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2015
AlienStar:
Wt d rate things r going dse days my frnd, nofin is impossible! better safe than sorry or eventually r.i.p
My dear I still maintain that there is no way an earphone plugged into the earphone jack or port of a phone can cause skin burn. It's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
donwise1:
This is the false story of the decade. there is no how an earphone can cause face burn. Tell us wat really happened to her
it's a lie,and the earpiece is still intact,has not melted up,its a lie joor,something else must have killed her,but still,people need to be careful about Chinese products

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by Bestglo(f): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
i don't understand
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by Harmvirus(f): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
May her soul RIP. But how will an earpiece leave the ears and burn the face? I'm confused here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by stevecantrell: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
donwise1:

My dear I still maintain that there is no way an earphone plugged into the earphone jack or port of a phone can cause skin burn. It's scientifically IMPOSSIBLE!

What if the mobile was connected to the charger ?
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by donwise1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
stevecantrell:

What if the mobile was connected to the charger ?

If its connected to the charger, it won't still shock or cause burn on her face because the power coming from phone charger that is plugged in wall socket is converted to DC (direct current) that is not more than 7 volts. so even if u put the tip of the charger where you plug inside the charging port of your phone into ur mouth, it won't shock u rather u will notice small pinching feelings in your tongue showing the presence of little DC current whch is used for charging ur phone. There is no how dat DC will cause burn.
But come to think of it, assuming the story is true, how come the so called earpiece is still intact. something that burned someone's face is still intact and new. why didn't it melt? Abeg make una tell us Wetin burn her face jor
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by stevecantrell: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
donwise1:

If its connected to the charger, it won't still shock or cause burn on her face because the power coming from phone charger that is plugged in wall socket is converted to DC (direct current) that is not more than 7 volts. so even if u put the tip of the charger where you plug inside the charging port of your phone into ur mouth, it won't shock u rather u will notice small pinching feelings in your tongue showing the presence of little DC current whch is used for charging ur phone. There is no how dat DC will cause burn.
But come to think of it, assuming the story is true, how come the so called earpiece is still intact. something that burned someone's face is still intact and new. why didn't it melt? Abeg make una tell us Wetin burn her face jor

No way DC current can do that. True.
Re: Girl Dies After Getting Face Burnt For Sleeping With Earpiece On (graphic) by roldee(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
I wonder when why the ear piece is still intact undecided and the hair also #fake people with nonsense news angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Sexy Actress Mercy Johnson / Hot Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika Shows Off Wicked Curves (photos) / Serena Williams Is A Hot Chick In Thigh High Boots (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.