Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is She Supposed To Pay For This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She Supposed To Pay For This? (914 Views)

See Picture Of The Man Who Was Supposed To Be Nigeria's 2nd Prime Minister / Is This How A Wedding Dress Is Supposed To Be Worn? / What Do You Do With Information You Arent Supposed To Be Privy To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by Dioxidane: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
So I have a very good friend, let's call her Mary. She moved into a new apartment some weeks ago and we were all happy about it. But today, she informed me that NEPA/PHCN/KEDCO or whatever they call themselves these days, disconnected her light.

According to her, she was informed that the apartment owed about five months of light bill. But she just moved in last month!

My questions are;

Is she supposed to pay for the previous months when she hadn't even moved in yet when the bill accumulated?

The previous occupants of the apartment moved out about 3months ago, so they owed just two months before they left. Who used the electricity they charged for the following three months?

Guys/ladies in the house that work there should clarify me on this abeg...

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by espn(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
We are in a lawless society..she will.
Re: Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have seen a first hand brand new car break down in the first week of drive.......i have once packed into a house that have electricity but no socket, i have to fix the power connections myself before enjoying light......

Tell her to pay the phcn for last month and enjoy her new home.
Re: Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by Dioxidane: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
basbone:
I have seen a first hand brand new car break down in the first week of drive.......i have once packed into a house that have electricity but no socket, i have to fix the power connections myself before enjoying light......

Tell her to pay the phcn for last month and enjoy her new home.

They are insisting she pays way above the bill for the last month so as to reduce the accumulated bill...
Re: Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by jamex93(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am giving ha 2 options, pay or call on nepa2
Re: Is She Supposed To Pay For This? by jomoh: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dioxidane:
So I have a very good friend, let's call her Mary. She moved into a new apartment some weeks ago and we were all happy about it. But today, she informed me that NEPA/PHCN/KEDCO or whatever they call themselves these days, disconnected her light.

According to her, she was informed that the apartment owed about five months of light bill. But she just moved in last month!

My questions are;

Is she supposed to pay for the previous months when she hadn't even moved in yet when the bill accumulated?

The previous occupants of the apartment moved out about 3months ago, so they owed just two months before they left. Who used the electricity they charged for the following three months?

Guys/ladies in the house that work there should clarify me on this abeg...

cc: Lalasticlala

let her tell the landlord to pay and if the landlord refuses, she should remove the money from the next rent or she shouldn't make any contribution in the compound again.

How can I pay for what I didn't enjoy? Who knows, the previous tenant might have paid to the landlord while the landlord spent it? Just saying.

(1) (Reply)

See The Wonderful Pics Of Chinedu Ikedieze And His Beautiful Wife / Top Ten Medical Apps For Medical Students / Nigerian Can Overuse Something O! See As The Interior Part Of This Bus Be!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.