Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Danger: What If Nigerians In Diaspora Decide To All Come Back Home Today! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger: What If Nigerians In Diaspora Decide To All Come Back Home Today! (671 Views)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / US, Boko Haram, If Nigerians Let This Happen, They'll Forever Keep Regretting! / Only Northerners Must Contest 2015 Presidential Election If Nigerians Want Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger: What If Nigerians In Diaspora Decide To All Come Back Home Today! by DKNYtruth(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2009
I was having a chat with friends, and we got on this crucial topic which we all laughed about, but got me thinking after all we all discussed and facts that emerged from our discussion. Let me truthful to you, at first, it got me ‘frightened’, what? I remember a friend of mine made a comment that is usually common to our government officials sometimes, and that is “WE EMPLOY ALL NIGERIANS IN DISPORA TO COME BACK HOME AND DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH THEIR EXPERTISE AND IDEA”. Did I hear you laugh? With all the un-employment and everyday fuel/ commodity price increase, ARE WE PREPARED? I wish our chop-chop senators and house of rep members start thinking along this direction, not even now that Nigerians in Diaspora are coming back home at this crucial economic saga that has besiege the world economy with Nigeria still calculating when crude oil price might go up to meet budget. I hope we can rub minds and someone can inform our Government this forum exist <laugh>.
Re: Danger: What If Nigerians In Diaspora Decide To All Come Back Home Today! by makaveli902: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2016
Till they come, we are waiting. I bet you some will not even know their way to their hometown again. Many will be strangers in their fatherland....

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spiralling Out Of Control After Being Accused Of Corruption / Should President Ya'aradua Extend Okiro's Tenure? / I Hope Theres Nothing Wrong Wit Our Online Newspapers Oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.