Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters (37718 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by arabianights: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Perjury is a very serious offense and a ground for impeachment.

He might want to say, his aides filled out the forms, but the most important thing here is WHO SIGNED THE FORMS? Saraki, as long as you are the one that signed it.

Then you are guilty in the public court of opinion,of perjury. And all that needs to be done by the APC is to formally take you to court, where you will be be found guilty in the court of the land for perjury.

Ignorance, they say is not an excuse before the law. And that is why any Public Paper that can be requested for, has to be properly vetted before anybody should sign it.

APC let us do the needful, and kick this fraud out as the Senate President.

I be don say what ever it takes,tinubu go deal with this man but let him know that Tinubu has not even started with him.The man is feeling the heat hence his visit to sulu gambari asking him to plead with PMB..

What ever it takes,this man must go.If they forgive this man,His next blow will divide the party beyond belief.How can u even trust a man that betrayed his own father?

In my Grandmother's Voice. GOD DON CATCH AM.
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by kulikuli26: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

exactly what I mean. Propaganda on the pages of newspapers or online publications do not win elections or impeach anyone. These people can continue publishing rubbish while Saraki continues to hold forth as the senate president
Sad even our Political Lords here don't see that too.
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
APC wan finish this man oo grin grin grin
Bros make I follow you laugh on this one. gringringringrin. I come dey pity the man sha. Swimming with sharks aint no child's play.

Him go take him eye see 99. cheesy
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
ijbeauty:
They really want to unsit this man....

I pray he finds his way outta this mess.

Saraki is no in any mess.This is no case.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by eleko1: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
anonimi:

But Buhari is a saint just like his soldier junior & friend Abacha, abi shocked
Don't allow yourself to be FOOLED bro!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987
undecided sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:
Bros make I follow you laugh on this one. gringringringrin. I come dey pity the man sha. Swimming with sharks aint no child's play.

I think your pity should be directed to your disgraced local champion

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by nerodenero: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin. Sarakill just got killed by APC. If you do their bidding, you are with them but if otherwise, everybody will know your history.
UdaraIsAFruit:

Want to know everything about yourself and your history?
Join politics. grin your enemies go help you do am.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by claremont(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2015
He was born in the UK and registered as a British citizen by birth. He does not need to swear allegiance to the Queen, only those who are British citizens by naturalisation require an allegiance. He was also fortunate to have been born to Nigerian parents, hence he is entitled to a Nigerian passport.

I don't understand what this debate is about, there are other burning issues that Sahara reporters should beam their searchlight on in my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
What beats me is why Tinubu, who should know better, allows the likes of Sahara Reporters to continually diminish his standing as a serious political leader.

There is an African saying that whoever desires to taste frog flesh should do so with a big frog. How does one then comprehend the rationale of Sahara Reporters?

The amateurish inclination is plain nauseating...

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
YORUBER poeple are very wicked and GREEDY, they dont even want to leave the crumbs for you ,all they think is how to bring other people DOWN...but it these will backfire one day....they will wake up one day and found out that every other tribe have joined hand to destroy what they have stolen
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Pataki: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
joseph1832:
The same man wey you jump and shout to celebrate when dem elect am senate president abi?.

Are you minding that confused tw@t? The same Saraki he opened a thread to enjoin PDP dolts to vote him into becoming the Senate President. It is now clear, criminals love criminals.

In this new government of Change, I hope Saraki and any one else who forged or lied their way into top government are severely dealt with!
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
q

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by philips70(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
megamank:

Stop calling APC on this. What it APC that brought out this revelation or sahara reporter? Sahara report has been reporting on any body even thought if their new are lies or true......once sahara reporters mean your case to go to all length to discredit you......APC is just a party and not a news firm or witch hunting agency.

Don't mind the idiots here. If the news from SR doesn't Favour APC they celebrate it like kids given a bucket of strawberry filled ice cream. When it's against their friends, Tinubu and APC own SR.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by logica(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes, he didn't change his citizenship; but leaving the answer to this "made a declaration of allegiance to any other country" blank and filling his date of birth in "place of birth" are obviously concealment.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Elose11(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Oh boy you fall my hand! Finish who? Saraki? No, they are finishing themselves. Dual nationality is allowed in our constitution. Beside, the Gbajabiamila that Tinubu and his minions are rooting for also hold a US passport. Infact apart from the Apc top members from the northern part, most of those from the south, especially south west have dual nationalities. If saharanubu reporters think they are helping Tinubu and APC by most of their concorted lies they called news, they are dreaming. They are instead destroying their benefactor: Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Naijiant: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
This is getting very stupid. Saraki's British citizenship does not break any constitutional rules!
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/bukola-sarakis-nationality-question/

5 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

Rubbish..... they are useless.... he can only be removed by impeachment....80 out of 109 Senate members are on his side Tinubu and his cohors can do the needful...Ota piapia is not costly
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by logica(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2015
claremont:
He was born in the UK and registered as a British citizen by birth. He does not need to swear allegiance to the Queen, only those who are British citizens by naturalisation require an allegiance.
LOL. By being born British, he has by default sworn allegiance!

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by XKZ(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Sahara Reporters is just trying to create a controversy out of thin air.
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
logica:
LOL. By being born British, he has by default sworn allegiance!

whether he swore default allegiance or refault allegiance,the fact remains that Saraki would remain the senate president till 2019 and there is nothing you people can do about it
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
Perjury is a very serious offense and a ground for impeachment.

He might want to say, his aides filled out the forms, but the most important thing here is WHO SIGNED THE FORMS? Saraki, as long as you are the one that signed it.

Then you are guilty in the public court of opinion,of perjury. And all that needs to be done by the APC is to formally take you to court, where you will be be found guilty in the court of the land for perjury.

Ignorance, they say is not an excuse before the law. And that is why any Public Paper that can be requested for, has to be properly vetted before anybody should sign it.

APC let us do the needful, and kick this fraud out as the Senate President.

In my Grandmother's Voice. GOD DON CATCH AM.

If Buhari can be praised and loved for committing perjury in his INEC form (certificate issue , muhamed /muhamad)
why should you castigate Saraki.

Hunger is indeed bad to the brain.

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Slankey: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Sahara Reporters should suck these whole rubbish up... I thought they are an APC party.. Why going against Saraki now? Something fishy...Tchewww
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by XKZ(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
logica:
Yes, he didn't change his citizenship; but leaving the answer to this "made a declaration of allegiance to any other country" blank and filling his date of birth in "place of birth" are obviously concealment.

He left it blank because it was a follow up question to Q9 (Have you voluntarily acquired citizenship of another country - if yes, what country), since the answer to Q9 was NIL,
Have you made a declaration of allegiance to THAT or any other country
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by maestroferddi: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
omenka:

Saraki will be chuckling at the puny and laughable antics of APC/Tinubu and their media hacks like Sahara Reporters.

Smart man is Saraki: he is watching the gradual but probable self-immolation of the brigand of power mongers who do not know what to do with power obtained under pretences.

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by ojnnaco(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Brutality!!! this man should peacefully resign and keep his integrity intact .. I don't actually know what's wrong with Nigerian politicians.. When the people that install u there don't want u there any more u kuku come down. y staying glued to the seat like say na ur birth right ? Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by simplynola(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Mase logun maamo - "Don't do it" is the medicine for "Don't get exposed"
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
I call this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Mayorism(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is exactly the koko of the matter!!! Saraki was born both a UK and a Nigerian citizenship !!! How on earth does it amountin to chaning his citizenship?

The question is whether a person can hold the passport of another country as a citizen and still be eligible to run for elected office in Nigeria. I think that's why he cunningly left out the question about his place of birth and his allegiance to another country
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by jaybee3(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2015
kaecy5:

funny enough when it comes to sports and football we want foreign Born Nigerians to claim Nigerian identity but for politics, Nigerians with dual citizenship are not welcome.
I know politicians have come to the conclusion that we are fools and can use the media to spill anything they like to us, i only pity some youths of today that cant research for themselves.

That's because of the sensitivity surrounding such positions. There will always be question about his true allegiance since he could possibly be a double agent
Re: Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2015
His name is not even "ABUBAKAR" wen we told you guys that bukola ain't fulani u did not believe us angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Battle For Lagos: Ambode Turns To God As APC Elders Seal His Fate / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.