Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,473 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Will You Do If You Were The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The One (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were The One by crowther15(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Copied from classic fm 973 page
Hello my darlings...Welcome to MELLOW MAGIC!!
It's my 'Getting To Know You Night,' thus I have another FUN question for you. Here goes...
Which one JOB would you NEVER DO even if you were offered TWENTY MILLION
DOLLARS and WHY
You are NOT ALLOWED to say ASSASSINATION because its too obvious!!
Please post your answers here and I will be reading them out as usual during
the show...
Thank you my babies...Love ya!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by Fairgodwin(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Bl.ow Job: the Boko Haram kind of 'blo.w job.' (what were you thinking? dirty minds).
Not even for a billion dollars!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by crowther15(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Fairgodwin:
abeg come sell that land to me...
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by liftedud(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Be poor
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Blo.w job
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by Fairgodwin(m): 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
crowther15:
abeg come sell that land to me...

Hahahaha, it's all yours bro, for free!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The One by valmunich(m): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2015
A hand job and a bloww job angry
NL keeps changing my shiii to 'mouth action' undecided does that even make sense

Why? Cos I'm as straight as dick, niccur! angry

(1) (Reply)

Cheated Husband Stripes And Parade Wife And Lover / Confused?? / Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.