Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest (801 Views)

Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by nevachange(f): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello fellow nairalands, Nigeria, worldwide and beyond..i am one like you.. who has lived with people of the Asia culture as part of the benefit of studying in another country... i would say that is the most significant thing i got there.. certificate and degree is just a charade for legitimate robbery.. cos in the absence of a few relapse in the government institution you can have no use for what is learnt .the lesson is in the cultures.. what we want .. what we need..
with much regret i remember sad stories and lessons that was learnt in the asian financial crises.. and how it could turn neibours to archenemies.. prolong the transfer of power for 2 or more decades with the disease of poverty....
I read as the western 'interest only institutions' could reduce a country's population by half with a little chaos there and the wroung news in the right place.... just like that suharto of indonesia once an Asian jewel was reduced to the western handkerchief ..and how the whole of south east is struggling to this day to enjoy their country..

Sharareporters is the CIA in nigeria... it only shows our ills to the world to reduce investment.. increase hate among us and to us from the outside world.. Keep us being the country that could be a giant but is busy washing its legs from the its own feces ..
I Appeal to Mr Seun of Niaraland to please ask his moderators to not put their news on the front page..because that is the ownly way they get popularity..Also BBC and CNN africa..

love nigeria and the dollar will fall
speculation is just not loving your country..

but ##what is there to love..
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by timilehin007(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2015
OK good night
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by ELTON123(m): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2015
Na hunger de wire you
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by timilehin007(m): 1:21am On Aug 07, 2015
ELTON123:
Na hunger de wire you
who?
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by ELTON123(m): 1:23am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:
who?
ask google
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by timilehin007(m): 1:24am On Aug 07, 2015
ELTON123:
ask google
. No go sleep dey do night vigil just to make FTC nd FP
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by ELTON123(m): 1:28am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:
. No go sleep dey do night vigil just to make FTC nd FP
am not jobless bro, I came to read the latest news to know when your funeral is coming up so I can prepare....cheesy
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by Mynd44: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2015
I Appeal to Mr Seun of Niaraland to please ask his moderators to not put their news on the front page..because that is the ownly way they get popularity.

Stop being funny. Sahara reporters need NL to be popular? You people must think NL is the mist visited news platform available to Nigerians.

SR is already popular by itself
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by timilehin007(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2015
ELTON123:
am not jobless bro, I came to read the latest news to know when your funeral is coming up so I can prepare....cheesy
U are such a stupid castrated son of a biatch.. Is it suppose to be a crime to chat with you that warrant this gibberish from ur wide dirty trap...? U lack etiquette nd lackadaisical.... Good night nitwit
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by ELTON123(m): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:

U are such a stupid castrated son of a biatch.. Is it suppose to be a crime to chat with you that warrant this gibberish from ur wide dirty trap...? U lack etiquette nd lackadaisical.... Good night nitwit
sorry man,na so u de vex?
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by nevachange(f): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2015
those who are derailing the thread in the guise of fighting are paid agents of the CIA or sharareporters.. read the message and be aware..
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm...I hear you
Re: Sahara Reporters #operation Civil Unrest by simeonii(m): 3:31am On Aug 07, 2015
timilehin007:

Grabs dictionary...cheesy....and are you related to Mr Patrick Obayagbon? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan......punch / Amaechi Reveals Why Jonathan, Patience, Wike Failed To Remove Him As Rivers Gov / Fulani/berom Issue Revealed On Ait By Bagos/mohamad So Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.