Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,387 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! (1722 Views)

Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by chuddyot(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Please this story isn’t about me ,a female shared it and I decided to share here.. I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have s#x with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst. I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end. I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more. NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y to him every morning and if you see how excited he gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’! The relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know that if I try that…the relationship will be over. Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He now locks his phone, as if… NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend than a husband. What do you think? Should I continue or should I stop?
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by gabbidonb(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by ELTON123(m): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Gbege shocked
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by stevewale(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2015
I'd advice you stop and talk to him about it... I don't see this ur game ending well

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by enoqueen: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Lies!!

How will u send sexy pix of u to ur hubby and he wouldn't recognize it.

What account is he paying the money into

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 07, 2015
enoqueen:

What account is he paying the money into

I wonder!

Which bank will open an account for you without proper ID? Abi you wan tell us say you forge driver's licence?

Nna mheen... na wah for this your story oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Portsmouth86(f): 2:55am On Aug 07, 2015
I think communication is key in any marriage, tell him how you feel, women can give the cold shoulder if hubby is not showing her attention, that's a bad move, since your husband will feel rejection, hints wont work, sit down and talk smiley

Marriage is a two way road and both husband and wife must make it a priority to keep the spark in their marriage ignited. Remember when you got butterflies the first time you met eyes with your spouse? The first time that you told each other, "I love you!"

Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't flirt with your spouse and still court them. Tell them how much you love them or how attractive they look. Drop a pick-up line or two. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Ha - okay, it may sound corny but your spouse will appreciate your efforts or above all else get a good laugh.

Never let the sparks die out. Take your spouse out for a date and if possible set up a date night schedule. This will allow you to have quality time together and reconnect after a hectic week. Having alone time will help you appreciate each other and unwind from everyday stress.

Make sure that your spouse knows that they are a priority in your life and not just another person in a schedule or scenario. They are important and life wouldn't be the same without them - make sure that they are aware of that! Don't assume!

Make time for each other. It's very hard when you have children to get away but remember that without your marriage you would not have the foundation of your family, Keep in mind that your marriage is just as important as your children. You're setting the example for your kids when it comes to good/bad relationships.

That is my view on marriage and how to keep it alive.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2015
#singing Men oh meh
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by boboLIL(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2015
Shoro niyen? Same old shit
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by bewla(m): 4:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Portsmouth86:
I think communication is key in any marriage, tell him how you feel, women can give the cold shoulder if hubby is not showing her attention, that's a bad move, since your husband will feel rejection, hints wont work, sit down and talk smiley

Marriage is a two way road and both husband and wife must make it a priority to keep the spark in their marriage ignited. Remember when you got butterflies the first time you met eyes with your spouse? The first time that you told each other, "I love you!"

Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't flirt with your spouse and still court them. Tell them how much you love them or how attractive they look. Drop a pick-up line or two. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Ha - okay, it may sound corny but your spouse will appreciate your efforts or above all else get a good laugh.

Never let the sparks die out. Take your spouse out for a date and if possible set up a date night schedule. This will allow you to have quality time together and reconnect after a hectic week. Having alone time will help you appreciate each other and unwind from everyday stress.

Make sure that your spouse knows that they are a priority in your life and not just another person in a schedule or scenario. They are important and life wouldn't be the same without them - make sure that they are aware of that! Don't assume!

Make time for each other. It's very hard when you have children to get away but remember that without your marriage you would not have the foundation of your family, Keep in mind that your marriage is just as important as your children. You're setting the example for your kids when it comes to good/bad relationships.

thanks how long have u being in one with this your long story .
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by bewla(m): 4:33am On Aug 07, 2015
chuddyot:
Please this story isn’t about me ,a female shared it and
I decided to share here..
I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we
are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my
last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in,
getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been
very difficult. To have s#x with him is even on
‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage
was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it,
it would move from worse to worst.
I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and
she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was
working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to
end.
I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new
accounts on all the social media, putting all my best
body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on
facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend
request to my husband. The silly man did not waste
any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played
hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is
not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I
used to be with him that made him fall in love with me.
I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and
more.
NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y
to him every morning and if you see how excited he
gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’! The
relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In
that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to
me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know
that if I try that…the relationship will be over.
Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned
but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He
now locks his phone, as if…
NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend
than a husband. What do you think?
Should I continue or should I stop?
Sister enjoy it while it last but Remember this africa if u get cut u on your own.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Portsmouth86(f): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2015
bewla:

Newly married to my husband, since March this year ... I only have to look at my parents mum is 49 dad is 69 (yes 20yrs age gap shocked) they have been married 31 years.

My husband is currently in Nigeria, but we call and chat every day without fail which is important, and we will continue once hes here in UK, there's nothing that we don't talk about.

I don't believe there is a length of time you need to be married for you to know how to keep it strong and happy, Marriage is a union, 2 become 1.

wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Toks2008(m): 4:57am On Aug 07, 2015
stevewale:
I'd advice you stop and talk to him about it... I don't see this ur game ending well

Its fun so continue to be his fantasy LovePeddler as well as a great wife.Thank GOD its you and not another lady.

If he now becomes too engrossed to the level of treating you with disdain then schedule a meeting like a blind date and give him the shocker.

Men will always be men.
https://www.nairaland.com/2473033/why-some-women-never-happy
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2015
World changing....its crazy oooo
chuddyot:
Please this story isn’t about me ,a female shared it and
I decided to share here..
I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we
are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my
last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in,
getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been
very difficult. To have s#x with him is even on
‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage
was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it,
it would move from worse to worst.
I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and
she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was
working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to
end.
I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new
accounts on all the social media, putting all my best
body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on
facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend
request to my husband. The silly man did not waste
any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played
hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is
not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I
used to be with him that made him fall in love with me.
I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and
more.
NHW, you won’t believe I send pictures of my p&%**y
to him every morning and if you see how excited he
gets. Can you imagine, he does not recognize ‘it’! The
relationship has been going on strong for 6 months. In
that 6 months, if you know how much he has sent to
me. He has been begging to see my face, but I know
that if I try that…the relationship will be over.
Back as his wife, his attention to me has greatly waned
but he has been very polite and somewhat ‘nice’. He
now locks his phone, as if…
NHW, I would rather have my hubby as a boyfriend
than a husband. What do you think?
Should I continue or should I stop?
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2015
bewla:
lol
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2015
this one is strong
but i no fit help you
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by bewla(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Portsmouth86:

Newly married to my husband, since March this year ... I only have to look at my parents mum is 49 dad is 69 (yes 20yrs age gap shocked) they have been married 31 years.

My husband is currently in Nigeria, but we call and chat every day without fail which is important, and we will continue once hes here in UK, there's nothing that we don't talk about.

I don't believe there is a length of time you need to be married for you to know how to keep it strong and happy, Marriage is a union, 2 become 1.

wink
nothing to drag here but remember this if u from this part of d world u no what am saying u need to b strong and prayerful to keep ur man this africa even we the married once are not blind to whats out side more over if u want to flight if she is nest to u.u do what u want .so my advice is find a way to get is attention and b more prayerful and ask God wisdom to keep what u have

lastly this my country full of surprise

this is Africa
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Portsmouth86:

exactly my aim before marriage cos I like to av fun and he's d fun type too, but after marriage he prefers to av his fun alone without me cos he's always saying I am now married. He prefer to cal a friend's wife complete house wife and comment on girls dp but will neva remember to tel me ow btiful I am, but he's quick to say it if notice something bad, let's say pimples on my face. There was a day he dropped me off at d clinic, I now told him is he not soposd to tel me am btiful, rada he said with all this pimples on ur face. So my dear I don't no ow to start complimenting him wen al he sees abt me is bad.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Portsmouth86(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
bewla:
nothing to drag here but remember this if u from this part of d world u no what am saying u need to b strong and prayerful to keep ur man this africa even we the married once are not blind to whats out side more over if u want to flight if she is nest to u.u do what u want .so my advice is find a way to get is attention and b more prayerful and ask God wisdom to keep what u have

lastly this my country full of surprise

this is Africa

Africa is a continent, Nigeria is a country grin

There are good and bad in whichever country one is from, the main key is communication, alot of couples lack, and have little respect for eachother these days.

I agree on the getting his attention, once a women starts to get 'too comfortable' then thats when things can start to go downhill, I believe anyway smiley
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am afraid the man wants variety.

This is not about lack of love, it is about desire for something different from the norm.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Portsmouth86(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Sagamite post=36701777]I am afraid the man wants variety.

This is not about lack of love, it is about desire for something different from the norm quote]

Then he shouldnt have got married then

if my husband has some fantasies he's not shared with me then his loss because maybe I got fantasies of my own too, a Wife is not just for Washing Ironing F**king Excetera.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by Abimbolaile(f): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
kovak:

I wonder!

Which bank will open an account for you without proper ID? Abi you wan tell us say you forge driver's licence?

Nna mheen... na wah for this your story oh.

she never said anything about bank account nah...she said new sim cards and a new phone...so maybe the guy was sending her money as recharge cards.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, And He Does Not Know It!!! by chuddyot(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
InbornGenius:
[Eroti¢ Confession] Crazy or bravery? I slept with my friend's elder sister
http://catalyst4real.com/crazy-or-bravery-i-slept-with-my-friends-elder-sister/

say wah

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Wicked? / See What A Security Guy Sent A Lady / Hilarious Conversation Between These Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.