Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,329 members, 7,943,818 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

An Analysis Of Supply And Demand For Confectionery Products, I Need Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An Analysis Of Supply And Demand For Confectionery Products, I Need Advice (542 Views)

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / Fupre Website Hacked, Hacker Demand For Ransom In Bitcoin / 9 Most In-demand Programming Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Analysis Of Supply And Demand For Confectionery Products, I Need Advice by DQuinn: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2015
I need to analyze the supply and demand for confectionery products in Los Angeles. I have an online store and wish to promote her on the Internet. (California state only).

How can I get a good forecast for next questions:
1. Will people buy my products?
2. What is the optimal price for each products?
Re: An Analysis Of Supply And Demand For Confectionery Products, I Need Advice by Garjohn: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
First of all you need to do a deep analysis among your competitors, from the information you get statistics on target audience, product mix, the volume of demand and etc. You can order the marketing research in such http://cup.li/en firms, and u can also do the analysis for free, an example - specialized services of Google analytics, surveys among the audience thematic forums and blogs

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Adsense? Try This / Vancancy (urgent) / Looking For A Script Like Nairaland For My Small Ghanaian Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.