Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) (67055 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Fake University Lecturer For N410,000 Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by mightycrown1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
the raping must continue since ladies/girls refused to dress decently.
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by leo2sexy: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
mightycrown1:
the raping must continue since ladies/girls refused to dress decently.
Are u okay? So cause ladies don't dress well so they should be raped! U really need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by mightycrown1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
leo2sexy:

Are u okay? So cause ladies don't dress well so they should be raped! U really need to be checked.
Oh, u will soon know who is ok. very very soon right on the open streets in broad daylight raping must continue on till ladies/girl stop dressing provocatively.
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by onadana: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear!
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails
to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt
knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I knw u
are singing it now again, smiles ***

[color=#006600][/color]

coolSo much nostalgia...will give anything to have these innocent days of yore....back.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by oweman: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
How sure are we this gal did not actually offered her thing to this lecturer for admission as common here in samaru .
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
tartarus:

See what a supposed adult said... Just look at it!

Smh!
Bia tartanus mind ur sef oo, am talking from d professional point of view n nt based on sentiments. Wait n see hw it ends
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by MIM77(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
See his carbon face. Mumu!
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by greenalwaz: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear! ― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never bathed in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose which one u do Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***
Very funny!
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by andyanders: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think we have to blame our society for this problem and our judicial system for not taking stand to send these lecturers to long term jail, rather than just dismissing them from the institution.

Our legislatures must rise and make this man an example to lecturers like him.

20 yrs imprisonment with hard labour should be given to xex offenders and let them be given a mark on their forehead inscribed " XEX OFFENDER"
Re: Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) by DisGuy: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2017
so whats the conclusion to this case? adjourned indefinitely or?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.