Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? (894 Views)

Man city agree to £44.5m deal. sportbreaknew. .com / Cup C Cafe House In Thailand Has Become A Perfect Destination For All Men / Do You Agree Or Disagree With Euthanasia Or Mercy Killing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? by kachysblog(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Speaking yesterday at the World Breastfeeding Week (WBW). the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Lagos state university teaching hospital (LASUTH), Prof. Wale Oke has called on men to stop competing with their babies to suck their wives’ breast.

The programme was organised by LASUTH Community Health Department in conjunction with the hospital’s Pediatrics where Prof. Oke urged his fellow men to allow their babies to enjoy their natural meal…..
According to him, the benefits of exclusive breastfeeding were many.

He said: “When a mother breastfeeds her baby, it creates bond between them. It is also a natural family mechanism. Breast-feeding mothers do not have bone diseases, breast and ovarian cancers”.

Oke said the state had created an enabling environment for mothers with its policies to work and still feed their babies.

“Working and breastfeeding can go together if mothers try because it is necessary to have healthy babies,” he said.

Hmmm, will men agree to this one? I doubt…

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/photo-allow-babies-to-enjoy-their-breast-milk-prof-oke-tells-men/
cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove

Re: Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? by hawk05(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2015
How I wish sucking breast during full grown can cause astasia..
Re: Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? by Swaggzkid: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Coming bak
Re: Photo: All Men Come In Here, Do You Agree To This About Breast?? by Nicklaus(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Well that's a fib. I get bilious to think of it. I ll throw up at a touch. sad

(1) (Reply)

China Ends One-child Policy: Xinhua / Hilarious Pix; When The Black Child Looks Exactly Like Her White Doll / A Catholic Rev Sister Cooling Herself With A Bottle Of Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.