Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. (662 Views)

Ruggedman: How To Identify Real SARS Operatives (Photos) / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / Aneke Twins Task Everyone To Identify Them In These Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by princealexndre(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2015
1. When she says ''Get my kini'' and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader
2. When you say ''mommy,i am sorry'' and she replies ''sorrry for yourself''
3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says; ''drop it on my head now''
4. When she brings food wrapped in nylon bag from a party.
5. When you say;''mummy, i have malaria'' and she replied ''why won't you have malaria when you have been pressing your phone since morning''
6. When you say; ''i came second in class'' and she replies; ''so the person that came first has two heads abi?''
7. When she takes the Dstv remote to work, just to punish you.
8. When you are watching T.V with her and then she fall asleep and still dosen't want you to change the channel.
9. If when you tell her you are going to a friends place and she be like;when last did they come here to play with you?
10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water
11. When she tells you if i hear peem,you will hear ween..lol
12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin
13. When with one look she tells you,you will get the beating of your life when you get home.
14. When you say;my wedding will be baaaaadddd and she replies;God forbid.Your weddingg will not be bad in jesus namee
15. When she tells you; 'I didn't kill my mother,so you cannot kill me''
16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and sends you back to bring her purse upstairs..
17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised;Go and meet your brother. you then say,so you dont even know it and she replies;awon ebi baba e ni olodo.(it is your father's family members that are dullards)
18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you ''all the food you've been eating at home nko?
19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin hood is,with arrows
20. When the seller of cow meat says ''madam na #7000 for this big beef,and she replies.. ahn ahn,no be #1000''?
21. When you tell her you love her and she asks you what??have you taken your drugs today?
22. When she want to beat you...and she is like..the thing that will beat you is at your back....you sef look back..lol...
Whose mum is this?
FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.....SHOUT OUT TO ALL NAIJA MUM..ass we celebrate the breast feeding week. I LOVE MY MUM...likes plsss..

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by princealexndre(m): 8:58am On Aug 07, 2015
lol..my mum has alll of the above characteristics...
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by may01(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
8 & 16.
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
23......at the age of 18-23 my daughter please stay away from men.....
at 25 my daughter when are you getting married??your mates don dey marry..grin
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Jeeez u nid to see d way m laffing in a taxi cheesy

Driver go soon push me comot grin
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol

Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by princealexndre(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2015
sinaj:
Jeeez u nid to see d way m laffing in a taxi cheesy

Driver go soon push me comot grin
lol..u beta take it easy...
Re: How Do We Identify Naija Mum #quickfacts.. by nuelzy: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
The annoying part

when she compares u with d peepz next door...

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Meek Mill Retreats And Surrenders On Beef With Counterpart Drake / LMAO!!! Ten Celebrity Hookups That Will Be Totally Hilarious If It Happened / JAB Know Your Celebrity: M.I Abaga's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.