Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight (27275 Views)

Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Rilwon: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
neocortex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you cracked me up for hours, even those around me were scared.

To the bolded what verse of the Quran is that ?

Lol..guy, free me oo. Those guys really provoke me today. I so much hate to be addressed by what they are calling me. I hate everything about gay. I had to do that to them.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by neocortex: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
MadCow1:
As much as I fear ritualist and Juju shiit, it is wrong for the commissioner of Police to give the right of summary execution to Police officers.

This commissioner should be reprimanded and/or penalised as he has given an illegal order that is beyond the powers of his office

REMEMBER THESE POINTS: Rituals is not an offence under the Law..

Churches also perform rituals including The holy communion ritual amongst many others.. So can the Police shoot at church members observing the Holy communion rituals or Ash Wednesday ritual, etc?

I will entertain only sound and logical debate devoid of sentiments only.

This order shows the level of decay in the Nigerian Society where people in high offices don't even fully understand the limits of their powers.

While I support the bolded part of your post, you must not that Ritual is indeed a crime.
In this case Ritualism means "Human Sacrifice" which equals murder.

If it is someone using chicken for sacrifice , the CP don't care, it
is those Kidnapper ritual that he focused on.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by joseph1832(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Is he yet to post the link of his acclaimed articles of which he wrote as a freelancer?
I believe that article now exist in his minute imagination.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Candyrain:

Bro, I believe hermaphrodites exist and they are born that way. What I'm talking about is homosexuality. No one is born a homosexual, it's just an habit or lifestyle they decided to pick up.

@ least u believe haemaphrodite exists, now let's get to another level. Haemaphrodite are also predominantly gay. So are transgenders.
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Severussnape.
I sent you a PM.

Were you banned?
Re: Ogun CP Orders Ritualists To Be Shot On Sight by NovusHomo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rilwon:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ogun-cp-orders-ritualists-to-be-shot-on-sight/

lalasticlala

Mr. CP, what is a RITUAL? And who is a RITUALIST? Just asking ni o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old ANSU Student Shot Dead In An Intra Cult Clash In Anambra State / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Shibiri Area Of Lagos / My Bitter Experience At The Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.